Chapter 33 Invitation to the Scientific Expedition Team

"Are you okay?" It was not the first time Yu Chun saw the golden cone, the familiar yet strange feeling made him very puzzled, but subconsciously, he didn't like this thing.

Ping Yi took a deep breath and let go of Yu Chun's hand, "It's okay, let's go back."

"Oh." Yu Chun nodded, but he was a little out of his mind.

The two drove back home, Yu Chun washed his face and went to bed, Ping Yi stayed up all night.

Sitting on the bed in the north room, Ping Yi took out the golden cone and murmured: "Sure enough, there is no kindness left."

Saying that, Ping Yi pulled out Li Yilong's soul from the golden cone.

Li Yilong looked blank, shouldn't he be inside, waiting to be absorbed by the fusion?

"My lord?" Li Yilong knelt on one knee.

Ping Yi glanced at him, and after thinking for a while, he said, "Would you like to be my ghost servant?"

Li Yilong was immediately flattered, and said without hesitation, "Yes!"

"Okay, there is a drop of my blood in your soul. As long as you practice hard, you will not be too weak. From now on, you will stick to the golden arrowhead and help me take care of the soul inside." Ping Yi told Li Yilong.

"Yes!" Li Yilong knelt down excitedly. After he became a soul body, he realized that Ping Yi's strength is definitely an existence that makes him stand up high.

Ping Yi made a contract on Li Yilong, and the other party just had to accept it.

From now on, Li Yilong will be Ping Yi's ghost servant, at his master's command.

Li Yilong disappeared again, but he did not enter the golden arrowhead, but attached to it, watching the soul body inside being smelted and absorbed every moment.

At the beginning, Li Yilong agreed to use his soul as the price for revenge, never thinking that he could still exist in the world. Now that the vengeance has been avenged, he doesn't have to lose his soul, which makes him feel like a blessing in disguise.

Ping Yi closed his eyes, Li Yilong's nature is not bad, but he is too extreme.

Such a person, once he lets go of the hatred in his heart, will not be tolerated by those resentments.

The next day, Yu Chun received a call from an elder early in the morning. He didn't even care about the meal, so he rushed to the Antique Street in a hurry.

Of course, Ping Yi knew that Yu Chun had left, but he didn't show up. He couldn't figure out some things, and even regretted being involved with Yu Chun.

However, reason is one thing, and the direction of the heart is another matter!

Near the collection hall in the depths of Yangshi Antique Street, an old man stood at the door.

Seeing this person, Yu Chun immediately stepped up and walked over.

"Teacher Song!" Yu Chun bowed with a respectful attitude.

Song Shuhai, who was slightly obese, said with a smile: "You are the first kid to come here."

Yu Chun slapped him flatteringly, "You keep talking, even if you take a rocket, I have to be there immediately."

Song Shuhai didn't point him out, Yu Chun's family lives nearby, not to mention taking a rocket, it's not enough distance to start a plane!

"I still have to wait for two people here. Do you go in first, or wait here with me?" Song Shuhai looked at the intersection ahead with his hands behind his hands.