Chapter 35 - 36

Yu Chun and the others called Brother Qin, who was a few years older than Han Xu and looked quite gentle.

With a gentle and elegant appearance, Qin Zheng took a few people to the arranged room.

Han Xu and Ma Li naturally wanted to live together, after all, they were both adults and already engaged.

"Yu Chun and I live in the same room." Seeing that Qin Zheng had arranged for Yu Chun and wanted to take him to another room, Ping Yi spoke directly.

Qin Zheng smiled lightly, and said with a good temper: "Well, there are actually not many rooms prepared, and some people will come one after another..."

Yu Chun interrupted him, "Brother Qin, do you think there are still people coming?"

"That's right, the excavation site is close to Lishan Mountain, and people from the military will definitely come over," Qin Zheng said.

So, it seems that the scale of the ancient tomb this time will not be small, Yu Chun couldn't help jumping up.

After Qin Zheng arranged them, he was about to leave, but before he left, he took a deep look at Ping Yi.

On that day, they did not carry out work, but after setting up a survey process, they each took a rest.

After dinner, Yu Chun carried the basin to the bathroom to take a shower, and washed the changed clothes by the way.

This is not a hotel, you have to do everything yourself.

In the room, seeing Yu Chun leave, Ping Yi put on a coat and went to the back of the rest area.

Qin Zheng was standing near the warehouse, as if he had been waiting for a long time.

"My surname Qin, what did you come here to become an archaeologist?" Ping Yi looked at the middle-aged man standing with his hands behind his back, his eyebrows tightened involuntarily.

Qin Zheng cupped his fists and saluted, "Didn't your lord come over too, could it be that Yu Chun is the person your lord has been looking for for thousands of years?"

"Don't attack him, unless you want to be turned into powder!" Ping Yi's breath suddenly became cold, and he blurted out threatening words.

"However, we are all old friends now, and I am also happy for you to see that your lord has found the person you are looking for." Qin Zheng said with a straight face.

But Ping Yi couldn't trust him, even though the ancient kings kept their promises, if they didn't have the heart of briquettes, they wouldn't be able to achieve this position.

"Qin Zheng, your purpose in mixing with humans is to retrieve the remains?" Ping Yi asked.

More than 2,000 years ago, Qin Shihuang died of illness. It is said that he took the elixir of life before his death, but Qin Zheng still died.

After the death of Qin Shihuang, Qin II transported his body to the Lishan Imperial Mausoleum, which had been built for decades.

When Qin Shihuang was buried, Qin II ordered that hundreds of thousands of concubines who had no children left in the palace before and after Qin Shihuang's birth, as well as craftsmen who built the tomb, were driven into Lishan Mausoleum. These people never came out again and became Qin Shihuang. people died.

Little did they know that Qin Shihuang miraculously came back to life a year after he was buried.

It's just that what survived was not the body, but the soul.

Because of the great achievements of this emperor through the ages, and the elixir of life refined by tens of thousands of natural materials and earth treasures, his soul and body are extremely powerful, and he can even turn the emptiness into reality.