Chapter 211 Confrontation

In Yuxuan Pavilion, Ping Yi was sitting in the rest area drinking tea, flirting with Yu Chun from time to time.

Xiao Xie put on the sunglasses, these two people were going to blind his titanium alloy dog ​​eyes!

"It's noon soon, let's have something to eat together." Yu Chun sat beside Ping Yi with her mobile phone.

"I only eat seafood." Ping Yi said with a hint of coquetry.

Yu Chun's heart almost melted, "Okay, I know a good seafood restaurant."

The two leaned their heads together and began to order seafood.

"Xiao Xie, what do you eat?" Yu Chun did not forget to ask Xiao Xie.

Xiao Xie waved his hands again and again, "You guys order, I have an appointment with Boss Wu next door to go out to eat."

"That's fine." Yu Chun continued to order food with Ping Yi.

Xiao Xie and the shopkeepers of Panjiayuan knew each other. Now that they came to work in Yuxuan Pavilion, their relationship became closer.

At twelve o'clock at noon, Xiao Xie went out to eat, and the seafood feast ordered by Yu Chun and Ping Yi was also delivered.

The takeaway guy is an employee of the restaurant, and he put out boxes of seafood, "Both of you, you ordered so many things, why don't you just go to the store to eat?"

Yu Chun took a look at the takeaway guy, who was from the Northeast, "You don't understand, what we eat here is sentimental."

"Uh...Okay." The takeaway guy arranged the things, and took out two sealed small cups, "This is the shark's fin and bird's nest porridge as a gift from our shop, please take it slowly."

Yu Chun thanked him, opened the lunch box and prepared to eat.

Recently, Ping Yi and Yu Chun often get tired of being together.

Because they couldn't practice for a short period of time, it brought the two of them closer.

"Here, your favorite garlic scallop." Yu Chun pinched Ping Yi.

"You eat, I'm full." Ping Yi really couldn't eat anymore, they had already eaten a bag of shell garbage.

At this moment, Mimi suddenly appeared in Yuxuan Pavilion.

Yu Chun didn't expect Mimi to find her, her expression was very surprised, and when she was about to treat her well, the girl burst into tears.

"Brother Yuchun, woo woo woo..."

Yu Chun quickly hugged Mimi to coax her. Mimi is only a five or six-year-old child, whoever would bully her would be punished by God!

"Did something happen in the underworld?" Ping Yi asked directly.

Mimi's eyes were swollen, "Brother Axun is dead."

"A Xun is dead!" Yu Chun was shocked, he vaguely remembered that proud young man.

Mimi choked, "Brother Axun died right in front of my eyes. I didn't dare to make a sound, and I didn't dare to cry. I finally left the underworld."

"What's going on?" Yu Chun asked anxiously, how could Ah Xun die, that guy doesn't seem to be sick.

Mimi bit her lower lip tightly, her eyes were bloodshot, "It's Pluto, he killed brother Axun!"

After all, Mimi is still young. Although she has heard people say how great Pluto is since she was a child, the person who takes care of her is Brother Axun.