Chapter 221 The Crew

After being tossed all night, Yu Chun, who woke up the next afternoon, felt pain all over her body.

The aftermath of drinking is not a hangover, but a big satyr around you.

"Wake up." Every time Ping Yi eats and drinks enough, he is in a particularly good mood, and his tone of voice can be a few degrees gentle.

Yu Chun looked up at Ping Yi who was full of satisfaction, "I want to sleep forever."

Ping Yi came to the bed, reached out and pinched Yu Chun's cheek, "You don't have this chance."

Served by the big rice dumpling, Yu Chun drank a bowl of vegetable porridge after washing.

Because he was not feeling well, Yu Chun didn't go out to have fun, but lay back in bed to play with his cell phone after eating.

Ping Yi was playing computer games, which made Yu Chun speechless.

"Did you play games by my side every day during the three years you were with me?" Yu Chun put down his phone and asked Ping Yi curiously.

Ping Yi manipulated the battle skillfully, the keyboard was banging loudly, "Most of the time."

Yu Chun looked at the computer screen. This is a popular online game, and I can still see it occasionally when I browse the headlines.

"Is it fun?" Yu Chun was eager to move, but he rarely played this kind of online games.

"It's not suitable for you." Ping Yi said without looking back.

Yu Chun was taken aback when he heard the words, "Why, because it's too violent?"

"No, because the handicapped party can't play." Pingyi has seen Xiaochun typing, and although Yuchun understands many things on the computer, but the virtue of typing ten characters and deleting seven characters is really not suitable for playing games .

Yu Chun glared at Ping Yi, "I don't believe it, step aside and let me play a game."

"Duan match, are you sure you can play?" Ping Yi didn't care about winning or losing, but that it was very difficult to play, because the players who were matched were all players of the same level.

Yu Chun got off the bed, squeezed Ping Yi directly, and sat in front of the computer. He first looked at the skills on the shortcut keys, and then clicked to enter the rank competition.

Ping Yi pulled a chair over and sat next to Yu Chun, he wanted to see Xiao Chun's level of playing games.

Because the game character is an archer, after Yu Chun locks on the enemy, he immediately starts to lose his skills.

But I didn't want to, because the skill coherence was not good, and the position was rubbish, and I was killed by the opponent in a few hits.

"The opponent's equipment must be better than yours." Yu Chun made an excuse, not wanting to admit that his hand was disabled.

Ping Yi pulled the keyboard in front of him, "Two wins in three rounds, you are optimistic."

With that said, click on Resurrection to start the second game.

The proficient operation of the mouse and keyboard made the opponent unavoidable, and Pingyi stepped on the opponent's corpse with an overwhelming victory.

In the next third round, Ping Yi also won, and successfully advanced to the Duan competition.

Yu Chun looked at the opponent who made an expression, "Why does he still say thank you, brainless?"

"He thought I let him in the first game." Ping Yi said.

Yu Chun felt very heartbroken, "Garbage game, hum!"