Chapter 13 Two Choices

After spending nearly 20,000 yuan, Yuchun bought an Apple notebook. With his fucking personality, he must use the new one himself and leave the old one to Pingyi.

Back home, Yu Chun charged the laptop, hesitated for a moment before coming to the door of the North House, raised his hand and knocked lightly twice.

"What's the matter?" Ping Yi's sexy voice came from inside, which made one's ears feel pregnant.

Yu Chun slandered in his heart, the voice is so useful, it is not a big rice dumpling, "Can you give me the laptop, I will transfer some things to the new notebook, and then I will return it to you."

Not long after, Ping Yi came out of the bedroom with his old laptop, and took a look at the new notebook with the screensaver still on it.

Returning the old laptop to Yu Chun, Ping Yi stepped forward, pulled out the wires together, picked up the new laptop and went straight into the house.

"Hey! I can't pass things like this!" Yu Chun jumped, wondering what he meant.

Ping Yi turned around and looked at him with an idiot look, "Give this to me, and you don't have to pass it on."

"boom!"

With the sound of closing the door, Yu Chun stood there stupidly, like a sand sculpture in the wind, with a kind of unlucky gray in his whole body.

As the saying goes, there is no harm without comparison. I have just experienced the speed of the new computer, and when I use the old computer again, I feel like smashing the mouse.

As a result, when Yuping was playing games, he was always complaining and cursing.

Cooperate with the newly bought wedding dress, and just wear it for others.

"Big silly bird, you don't even know how to replenish soldiers, and you just play games like this!" Yu Chun bit the potato chips, and the keyboard was slapped by him.

At this moment, Ping Yi came out of the room.

Yu Chun immediately swallowed what was in his mouth, and asked cautiously: "Am I bothering you? I will keep my voice down."

"Hungry Ghost Festival is coming soon, you go to bed early." Ping Yi straightened his collar in front of the mirror.

What does going to bed early have to do with Hungry Ghost Festival? Yu Chun didn't know why, seeing Ping Yi looking like he was about to go out, he couldn't help asking: "Are you going out? It's already past ten o'clock in the evening."

Ping Yi turned his head and glanced at him, with obvious malice in his eyes, "I like to go out at night, don't you know that you can't do shameful things until night?"

Yu Chun shrank his neck like a little quail, lowered his head and said, "You always walk slowly."

The corner of his mouth subconsciously curled up, and Ping Yi pushed the door and went out.

After confirming that the big zongzi had left, Yu Chun breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that this guy would not go out to kill people and set fire to him, would he?

Withdrawing his thoughts, Yu Chun glanced at the game, the lair had already been blown up.

Closing the laptop, Yu Chun scratched his head and glanced at the door.

He told himself not to meddle in his own business, he was narrow-shouldered and short, even if the big zongzi really wanted to do something, he couldn't stop him.

"Wash and sleep, yes, wash and sleep." Yu Chun mumbled into the bathroom.

After Ruyan was dealt with, the bathroom lights turned on again, and it seemed that they would not need to be replaced in a short time.