Chapter 231 Extra 5 Discovering the Secret

Looking at the villa in front of him, Ping Hao'an felt a sense of rejection.

"Come in, I'll give you the key later so you can pick up things for me." Feng Yang opened the door of the villa.

In order to appear stubborn, Ping Hao'an endured the psychological repulsion and walked in.

The interior is decorated in European style, which looks very luxurious, and there are many things on the antique shelf. Judging from the appearance, they should all be authentic.

Tsk tsk, if dad sees him, he will definitely be unable to walk again.

"My bedroom is on the second floor, follow me up." Feng Yang walked ahead.

As he walked up, Ping Hao'an's psychological repulsion decreased a bit, and he came to Feng Yang's bedroom, where black and white are the main colors, which shows how boring the other party is.

While Ping Hao'an was observing here, Feng Yang's cell phone rang.

He went to the window to answer the phone, while Ping Haoan started to hang out here.

The bedroom is so big, except for the big bed, there is nothing special about it.

"Can I go outside for a stroll?" Ping Hao'an said to Feng Yang who was on the phone.

Feng Yang waved his hand, indicating that he could go out and have a look.

Ping Haoan left Fengyang's bedroom and went to other rooms on the second floor.

After visiting the second floor, when he returned to the first floor, the feeling of repulsion became stronger again.

What was it that made him feel dangerous.

Ping Hao'an inherited Yu Chun's curiosity, and couldn't help but walk towards the place where the feeling was strong.

"It's here?" Ping Hao'an looked towards the stairs next to the warehouse. It turned out that this villa has a basement, which he should have thought of earlier.

There won't be any dead bodies in it, will it?

Ping Hao'an's eyes lit up, thinking of Feng Yang's virtue, he might be a perverted murderer.

No wonder he was so rich, maybe he got it by committing crimes.

Thinking about it this way, Ping Hao'an's curiosity became stronger, and he couldn't help pushing open the door to the basement, and walked down the stairs.

The basement is very cold, and the temperature seems to be below zero.

Ping Haoan rubbed his arms, is this an ice cellar?

As he went down, he saw the whole picture of the basement.

There are many complicated runes engraved on the stone wall, forming a special aura, and an ice coffin is placed in the center of the basement.

This reminded Ping Hao'an of the story of his father and his father. At the beginning, his father broke into the main tomb by mistake and woke up his father, so the two got him together.

His heart beat a little faster, Ping Haoan licked his lips, wouldn't there be his Sleeping Beauty inside too?

Moving forward little by little, Ping Hao'an came near the ice coffin.

Because the cover was transparent, he could see the people inside at a glance.

"How is it possible!" Ping Hao'an took two steps back in fright when he saw the corpse inside.

"What should I do? I was discovered by you." Feng Yang's voice came from behind.

Ping Haoan immediately turned his head, looked at the guy standing in front of him, and then glanced at the person inside the sarcophagus.