Chapter 15

Yu Chun stretched out a finger and said with his nostrils facing the sky: "One hundred, if you think it's too little, just keep it for yourself!"

The old man summed it up, "Okay, one hundred is one hundred, just make friends."

Yu Chun's attitude also changed, holding the old man's hand, with a look of resentment for seeing each other late, "It looks like an expert at first glance, old brother, I wish you a prosperous business!"

The old man was not embarrassed, and replied with a smile: "Thank you for your good words. I will bring friends here to pick things up in the future, and my brother will give you a commission."

"Okay!" Yu Chun gave the other party one hundred yuan, then took the snuff bottle and left with Ping Yi.

After going out, Yu Chun played with the snuff bottle in his hand, not to mention it was really interesting, "Is this thing not clean?"

"Clean." Ping Yi said calmly.

Yu Chun couldn't help feeling a little disappointed, "Is that still an antique?"

"Yes, from the late Qing Dynasty." Ping Yi said unhurriedly, not all antiques are contaminated with unclean things.

Yu Chun clenched his hands, "Can you see that?"

"Is it difficult?" Ping Yi can naturally tell the age of objects. In his eyes, all things that are old have a unique aura. According to the strength of the aura, the specific age can be judged.

Yu Chun was dumbfounded, it was more than difficult, "I didn't expect that the old oily man still had the real thing in his hand."

"Old Youzi, isn't he your old brother?" Ping Yi thought of Yu Chun's address for the old man.

Yu Chun took a sip, put away the snuff bottle, "Isn't it called kindness, that old man has stepped into the coffin, if I were his younger brother, I would have to die."

Ping Yi thought of Yu Chun's address to himself, and said in a sinister tone: "You call me Brother Ping."

"Uh..." Yu Chun concluded, "Ahem, that's because you are handsome, and being your younger brother must have some face!"

This explanation is still acceptable, Ping Yi raised his hand and patted Yu Chun on the shoulder, "Xiao Chun is right."

Yu Chun tilted his shoulders, and broke out in a cold sweat again.

To get this snuff bottle, today is not a trip in vain.

"I know there is a good small restaurant nearby, and their wonton noodles are delicious." Yu Chun put on a flattering face.

Ping Yi glanced at him, thinking how fast this guy changed his face, "I said, I'm not interested in human food."

Yu Chun suddenly thought that the other party was a big rice dumpling that devoured human energy.

Seeing no one around, Yu Chun suddenly moved to Ping Yi's side, and said in a thief-like way: "Then I'll give you today's energy first?"

"So proactive?" Ping Yi laughed.

Yu Chun clamped his crotch, "Anyway, you won't let me go, it doesn't matter if it's early or late, as long as you help me identify the ancient..."

Before Yu Chun finished speaking, Ping Yi hugged his lower back, pinched his chin and kissed him.

The seemingly rough movement, but the falling kiss was extremely gentle, like a feather plucking, tickling one's heart.

Yu Chun's eyes widened, this was the first time he kissed a man seriously while he was fully awake.

It's different from that first oolong kiss, and it's also different from being taken advantage of in sleep, the feeling is really indescribable.

Fortunately, Ping Yi's kissing skills are not bad, and his appearance is beyond heaven, so he is not too disadvantaged.

Ping Yi kissed Yu Chun earnestly, but saw the guy's eyeballs rolling around, not knowing what he was thinking.

Ping Yi bit his lips like punishment, and then Ping Yi let him go.

Yu Chun immediately covered his mouth, the bite was very painful, and he didn't know if there was bleeding.

Big Zongzi is just big Zongzi, definitely not a kind person, he has to be careful in the future, don't one day Big Zongzi think he doesn't have enough kisses and swallow him alive again.

Shivering shiveringly, Yu Chun took a deep breath, "Should we eat wonton noodles first, or continue digging into the old house?"

"Didn't you say that the noodles are delicious, so go and have a taste." Ping Yi put his hands behind his back, highlighting the muscle lines of his chest, not exaggerated but just right.

Yu Chun thought to himself, the old-fashioned hurdling vest can be worn to give a sense of fitness, it's fucking terrible.

In other words, what was this Ping Yi's identity before? Given the small scale of the tomb, how did he, a great disaster, be buried?

Led by Yu Chun, the two came to a small restaurant.

The proprietress was a very enthusiastic person, and she greeted them to a table by the window, served two bowls of wonton noodles and a plate of mustard greens as a gift.

Yu Chun picked up the spoon and started to eat with big mouthfuls.

Ping Yi looked at the steaming noodle bowl, wondering how Yu Chun ate it, didn't he feel the heat?

Seeing that Yu Chun's bowl of wonton noodles was half gone, Ping Yi picked up the spoon, took two bites and then put it down.

At this time, Yu Chun had finished eating, and his eyes were fixed on Ping Yi's noodle bowl. All I can think about is not to eat and waste it. If I eat it, will I be infected with corpse poison?

At this moment, Ping Yi brought his almost untouched bowl of wonton noodles to Yu Chun.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com