Chapter 191 Treasure Appreciation Activity

The next day, the village began to publicize treasure appraisal activities.

Many people came to Xiao Xie's house early in the morning, and everyone came to ask.

Although every household has a TV set now, how can what you see on the TV be the same as the real thing.

Seeing that Yu Chun was young, some people were even more perverted.

Fortunately, Yu Chun has seen all kinds of big scenes, so these people's petty actions can't be hidden from him.

Compared with those tricksters and old fritters, the methods of these villagers are really not taken seriously by him.

The treasure appraising activity will start tomorrow, Yu Chun did not look at the so-called antiques brought by these people, but went to Nanshan to pick fruits with Xiao Xie.

I picked some spring peaches yesterday, but I didn't get any sand fruits.

When passing by Tian's house, the two of them undoubtedly turned into three together.

Now Xiaoxie and Xiaojuan don't need to be sneaky anymore. Once their parents agree, they are a fiancé couple.

"Xiao Xie, look at this fruit is so red!" On the fruit tree on the sunny side, a red sand fruit is very gratifying.

Xiao Xie looked up, the fruit was very good, but he couldn't reach it.

Just when Xiao Xie was thinking about whether to climb the tree to pick the fruit, Xiaojuan called out, "Brother Yu, be careful."

But in the blink of an eye, Yu Chun climbed the tree.

Xiao Xie did not expect Yu Chun to have such skills, after all, the other party did not live in the countryside since childhood.

Yu Chun quickly sat on the tree fork, "Hey, this tree is really thick, and there are a lot of ripe fruit on it. I threw it down, and you caught it."

"Okay!" Xiao Xie quickly put down the fruit basket in his hand.

Seven or eight sand fruits were put into the fruit basket, among which was the reddest one.

Yu Chun handed it directly to Xiaojuan, "Eat it."

Xiaojuan shook her head, "Brother Yu, you should eat what you pick."

Seeing that the two people were polite, Xiao Xie took out the reddest fruit from the fruit basket, rubbed it on her body twice and said, "Since you are so polite, I will not be polite."

As he spoke, he bit the fruit in one bite until the juice splashed everywhere!

Yu Chun felt his teeth itch, while Xiaojuan pinched her directly, "You bastard!"

Xiao Xie was screaming after being pinched, but he could see that he was in a good mood.

After picking the fruit, Yu Chun saw that it was still early, so he thought about going fishing in the pond.

Compared with yesterday, there are many people who came to the pond today, presumably because they knew that the guests of Xiao Xie's family had caught fish, so they all came to try their luck.

Xiao Xie didn't want to be ashamed, but his father and Brother Yu went fishing together yesterday, and it turned out that Brother Yu caught all the fish by himself.

"No more fishing!" An old farmer smoking dry tobacco collected his pole and sat for more than an hour, but he didn't catch any hairs, but he fed one in Wowotou.

There are several people in the same situation as him, and everyone has lost confidence.

As soon as these people evacuated, Yu Chun and the others had a good position.