Chapter 229 Extra Story 03 Growing Up

Time flies, in a blink of an eye, fifteen years have passed.

On the day of Ping Haoan's eighteenth birthday, after having breakfast with his parents, he went out alone.

Yu Chun tidied up the noodle bowls and egg skins on the table, and couldn't help but said to Ping Yi: "My son is going to an interview today, won't he cause trouble?"

"My son has grown up, so he won't act impulsively." When Ping Yi said this, he didn't have the confidence in his heart.

The main reason is that Ping Hao'an is really capable of doing things, and he hasn't stopped since he was sensible.

Besides, Ping Haoan had already gone out, drove the birthday present given to him by Uncle Hou Qing, and went directly to the interview company.

Although the school arranged an internship for him, it remains to be seen whether the company will accept it or not.

After finally jumping to the sophomore year, he only needs an internship score to enter the junior year.

In order to get rid of the shackles of the campus as soon as possible, if you fail today, you will be successful!

At the gate of Anyang Group, many registered interns came today. Some of these people fought for their own opportunities, and some were arranged by the school.

For a multinational company like Anyang Group, many people are struggling to get in.

"I'll go, which leader of the group is this?"

When Ping Haoan parked the Bentley in the most conspicuous seat at the door, many interns noticed.

Even the security guard at the door was puzzled, this car is very strange, could it be a customer?

Just when everyone was secretly guessing, the young figure of Ping Haoan appeared from the car.

Dressed casually, no specific identity can be seen.

He took out the interview materials from the car and strode in, even the security guard at the door forgot to stop him.

"Where is the interview place?" Ping Hao'an slapped the portfolio on the front desk, and said to the lady in overalls inside.

"Ah!" Seeing such a young and handsome face, the receptionist lost his mind for a moment, thinking that today the president will have an interview in person, so he said, "The 32nd floor, the president's office."

When Ping Haoan walked towards the elevator, the receptionist realized that the other party was only here for an interview, and she actually pointed to the president's office!

God, she's going to be fired!

Thinking of this, she immediately rushed out of the front desk to chase after him, but the elevator had already gone up...

In the CEO's office on the 32nd floor, a man in a suit was arranging his tie.

"President, it's almost time. Are you going to organize an interview?" The female secretary was wearing a low-cut dress, revealing her career line.

Feng Yang glanced at the time, "You go there first, let them go to the meeting room, remember to turn on the surveillance."

"Yes, president." Seeing that the president didn't even look at her, the female secretary left regretfully.

The female secretary entered the elevator, and the elevator next to her opened, and Ping Haoan came out from it.

It turns out that this is the floor of the president's office. Why is there no one there? Although the sun is abundant, it gives people a gloomy feeling.