Chapter 2

Not waiting for Yu Chun to pooh, something even more horrifying happened, the dead body's closed eyes suddenly opened.

Those eyeballs, like thick ink, are as calm as water and as deep as a pool, which is frightening.

Yu Chun jumped up suddenly, took out a head of garlic from the backpack behind him, and gestured in front of him, "Nah, oh, oh, come back!"

The mummy raised his arms and sat up supporting the two ends of the sarcophagus!

He got up, Yu Chun almost fainted from fright.

"I, I didn't steal your things on purpose, at worst, I won't move anymore, boss, let me go!" His legs softened, and Yu Chun knelt down spinelessly.

The mummy stood up from the sarcophagus, and the shroud on his body was shaken away by him.

Yu Chun opened his mouth wide in fright, not afraid of dust getting into his stomach.

Originally thought that even if the other party wasn't a mummy, he wouldn't look good, but what did he see?

Perfect figure, wheat-colored skin, long hair shawl, three-dimensional facial features, the only pity is that the other party is not a woman, and it is facing his face,

Yu Chun sat down on the ground, leaning back. He remembered that a female corpse was unearthed in the Mawangdui Han Tomb.

But he hadn't heard that the female corpse in the Mawangdui Han Tomb could move!

He has encountered a fraudulent corpse!

"Clothes." The man stood naked in front of Yu Chun, condescending, like a god.

Yu Chun immediately pulled the backpack behind him and opened it, then took out a change of clothes and put them on with both hands.

The man gave Yu Chun a deep look, which seemed to be filled with inexhaustible tenderness.

But when Yu Chun looked carefully, those black eyes were already calm.

Yu Chun took a deep breath, "Well, the clothes are also given to you, can I go?"

"You don't want the jade mat inside?" The man said while putting on his clothes, his voice was very pleasant, like a clear spring in a mountain stream.

Of course Yu Chun wanted it, but he didn't dare to.

The well-dressed man was somewhat dissatisfied with the short-sleeved and short-legged clothes, but he had no choice but to make do with the matter in a hurry.

Turning around actively, the man took the jade mat out of the sarcophagus, and handed it to Yu Chun.

With the money in front, Yu Chun stretched out his hand to take it. He is not considered a tomb robber, but the owner of the tomb chamber, who offered to give him the funerary objects, but why does he want to cry so much?

"If you take my things, you have to do things for me. I haven't gone out for many years." The man walked towards the outside of the main tomb.

Yu Chun clamped the jade mat, and immediately followed, "Big Brother, it's not Big Brother, you'd better go back and lie down, it's dangerous outside!"

The man turned his head suddenly, showing a sinister smile, "Are you sure?"

Yu Chun was almost scared to pee by his smile, so he dared to talk too much, and followed out with a low eyebrow, hoping that the fog would disperse, and a ray of sunlight would tan this guy out of his wits.

When he came to the deep pit where Yu Chun fell, the man grabbed Yu Chun's thin and thin shoulders and flew up, jumping to a height of more than ten meters.

Yu Chun felt that he must be dreaming, and couldn't help but slap himself twice.

After coming outside the pothole, the fog outside dissipated a lot, and as the sun rose, soft sunlight fell on his body.

Yu Chun subconsciously turned her head to look at the man's perfect profile, and saw that he was bathed in the sun, shining handsomely.

"You, aren't you afraid of the sun?" Yu Chun asked stupidly.

The man sneered, "Why should I be afraid of the sun, or do you want me to be wiped out by the sun?"

How could Yu Chun dare to admit it, his little head drooped again.

"Yu Chun, Yu Chun!"

In the distance, the voices of his companions could be heard, and Yu Chun almost cried out excitedly.

"I'm here!" Yu Chun replied.

Not long after, the three of Wu Yong came over.

"Where did you go, kid? We're so worried about you!" Qian Lai looked at Yu Chun's dirty look, maybe something happened.

"Who is this person?" Zhou Gang looked at the man next to Yu Chun, who was actually a bit taller than him, probably 1.9 meters.

Just as Yu Chun was about to speak, the man spoke first, "My name is Ping Yi. I'm a photographer who came to Yushan to collect scenery. I didn't want to get lost here. I met Xiao Chun who was also lost."

Xiao, Xiaochun? When did they become so familiar? Yu Chun really wanted to refute, but he had no backbone.

"So that's the case." Wu Yong didn't have any doubts at all, and believed him directly.

"Where's your photographic equipment?" Qian Lai was more careful.

Yu Chun turned to look at Ping Yi, not knowing how he explained it.

Ping Yi said: "When I met the beast before, I lost it."

Yu Chun thought to himself, even if he encounters a wild beast, the beast will be scared away, okay? This one must have been buried in the ground for thousands of years, so he must have become a spirit.

"Hey, Yu Chun, what are you holding in your hand?" Qian Lai's attention was diverted by the thing in Yu Chun's hand.

"Jade mat." Yu Chun almost forgot about it.

"Nonsense, of course I know it's a jade mat." Qian Lai said unhappily, but when Yu Chun separated from them, he didn't have this thing in his hand.

"I got this by accident in Yushan. Because of the loss of money, I gave this thing to Xiaochun, hoping that he can take me in for a while." Ping Yi looked honest and honest.

"I'll go, it's too lucky, isn't this thing an antique?" Wu Yong leaned forward and gently touched the jade piece on it, and it was a good thing at first glance.

Yu Chun wanted to say something, but received Ping Yi's gentle smile, he could only bite the bullet and say: "Lucky, so lucky..."

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com