Chapter 226 End of Everything [End]

"It's time to get up." The doctor cleaned up the equipment.

Yu Chun immediately sat up, wiped off the couplant on his belly with a paper towel, and then put down his clothes.

Not long after, the results of the blood test came out, and it was confirmed that

The doctor told Yu Chun some precautions, "It is not allowed to have intercourse, although you can do it later, but since you are a man, the situation is special, so I suggest it to avoid danger."

Hearing the doctor's words, Ping Yi's face immediately darkened.

Yu Chun kept it in mind, "Well, I see, is there anything else I need to pay attention to?"

"It's enough to pay more attention to diet, and regular follow-up visits." The doctor said to Yu Chun, and then left his contact information, so that Yu Chun can call in advance when he comes over.

Yu Chun thanked the doctor, since he came in, the doctor didn't show a strange expression because of him, the person Xue Liang found was really reliable.

When leaving, Yu Chun's footsteps were light and light, as if stepping on cotton.

"What happened to your leg?" Xue Liang asked inappropriately.

Ping Yi looked at Yu Chun's appearance and couldn't help laughing, "The reflex arc is relatively long."

Hearing this, Yu Chun turned around and hugged the big rice dumpling,

"Yes." Ping Yi gave an affirmative answer.

Yu Chun sniffled, if bad luck passes, good luck will follow.

Although this matter is worth the couple being happy for a while, but soon, they will because of

After returning home from the hospital, Yu Chun was in a state of excitement.

Although Ping Yi didn't show it on the surface, it can be judged from his behavior that he is also very happy.

"Don't play with mobile phones, there is radiation,

"Don't lie down like this, your back will hurt after a long time."

...

At first, Yu Chun regarded these nagging as concern, but it became so unpleasant after a long time.

During this period of time, Yuchun didn't play mobile phones for his son's sake, while Pingyi played computer games all day long, which made him very unhappy.

"I'm going to the store!" Yu Chun couldn't stay at home anymore.

Hearing that, Ping Yi shifted his eyes from the monitor, "What are you doing in the store? It's noisy. If you're bored, let's go for a walk."

"Where can I go, the park? Heti? I'm so tired of going there!" Yu Chun began to lose his temper.

Ping Yi crossed his arms and asked, "Then where do you want to go, except in the store."

Yu Chun thought about it seriously, "A place with a lot of people."

"Are you sure?" Ping Yi glanced at Yu Chun.

"Sure!" Yu Chun said firmly.

Ping Yi stood up, "Change into clothes, let's go."

When Yu Chun heard the words, he stopped making trouble, "I'll go right away."

Half an hour later, the two were sitting in the movie theater, holding the beef jerky bought at the door, watching the movie while eating.

Watching a movie is a very relaxing thing, but Yu Chun was puzzled, "Why do we watch cartoons?"