Chapter 114 Earn Extra Money

After a brief rest, Yu Chun became busy again like a bee.

Ping Yi was speechless, wondering why he was so interested in the antique business.

At this time, there was a lot of movement at the door of the venue.

Ping Yi looked at the two people who came in, they should be doing business.

"It's Qin Hai, the chairman of Baohai Jewelry, and his son Qin Long." Xue Liang said, this Baohai Jewelry is a multinational company with a big business.

Unexpectedly, the chairman would appear in such a small banquet today.

"Can everyone give way first, and we'll talk about it when I go in." Qin Hai made a harmless joke at the door.

Only then did everyone realize their impoliteness, and stepped aside one after another.

I saw Qin Hai looked around the venue, and fell in love with where Ping Yi and Xue Liang were, because it was the most secluded place.

However, if he passed by now, he would definitely not be able to be quiet.

"Xiaolong, go talk to everyone. After all, you are the heir of Baohai Jewelry." As soon as Qin Hai said this, the people who surrounded him all focused on Qin Long.

It's easier to fool the little fox than to draw an arc with the old fox.

Qin Long has black hair, he is the one who attracts firepower.

Qin Hai got rid of these people, and then walked towards where Ping Yi and Xue Liang were.

"Boss Xue." Qin Hai greeted Xue Liang, and did not forget to nod to Ping Yi.

"Boss Qin." Xue Liang nodded towards the other party, "I didn't expect to see you here."

"Hehe, I brought my son here to visit relatives, just in time for this interesting gathering, so I came here to see it." Qin Hai said with a smile.

Xue Liang did not relax his vigilance, let alone treat the other party as a sheep.

"What happened to you recently?" Ping Yi saw that something was wrong with Qin Hai's complexion, which was still covered up by others. It was not as simple as visiting relatives if he wanted to come here.

Qin Hai was taken aback when he heard the words, thinking that this person was sitting with Xue Liang, and it was not a simple role.

"This gentleman also understands metaphysics?" Qin Hai asked tentatively.

Ping Yi was taken aback for a moment, and then realized that the so-called metaphysics was Zhang Ling's way of playing tricks.

"I understand a little bit." Ping Yi thought, maybe he could get some money from this person, Yu Chun's wish was to open a shop in Panjiayuan in the imperial capital, and this money must be earned in an open and honest manner.

"Then can you see my problem?" Qin Hai was tortured to the point of exhaustion, otherwise he would not have come all the way to Yangshi.

"It's hard to say, I need some means to verify my idea. The only thing I can see is that your current method of treating the symptoms rather than the root cause will only make your situation worse." Ping Yi said slowly.

This point, the person who helped him treat the symptoms has already said, but there is no complete solution, he can only maintain the best state first.

After all, there are thousands of employees behind him relying on him for food.

"I haven't asked you yet, what's your name?" Qin Hai asked.