Chapter 20 Witnessing Death

"Hey, why are we leaving? Don't you want to send Feng Cheng off?" Yu Chun turned his head three times at a step.

"Don't turn back, unless you also want to be taken away by ghost messengers." Of course, Ping Yi's words were intended to scare Yu Chun, he just didn't want the people over there to notice Yu Chun.

Yu Chun believed it was true, he found that there were really a lot of 'people' tonight.

Those without shadows must not be real human beings. These non-human beings are not as terrifying as he imagined, but they just maintain the appearance before death. As for the bleeding eyes, none of them really exist.

But even so, it still makes people panic from the bottom of their hearts.

It turns out that this is the world in Ping Yi's eyes, won't he have a nervous breakdown after a long time?

"Why did you bring me here?" Unknowingly, Yu Chun followed Ping Yi to the red light district.

This is a good place. Yu Chun has been here a few times before, of course just singing and drinking. After all, men have some entertainment, not to mention that most of the people he knows are older bosses, and they are very keen to come here. A local pastime.

"Pick up something." Ping Yi came to the door of a club.

Yu Chun found that there were the most A Piao here, but these A Piao were more afraid of people and did not dare to get close to the living soul.

Humans and ghosts have different paths. If you have more contact with them, you will know that ghosts are not scary, but the human heart is scary.

Just like fierce ghosts like Ruyan, they also use the fragile side of people's hearts. If you have a clear conscience, even the most ferocious ghosts can't hurt you.

What's more, Yu Chun is protected by this ghostly big zongzi, so he is even more fearless.

These days, ghosts are also afraid of wicked people!

"What is this?" Because of Ping Yi's tricks, Yu Chun saw the circles on the ground and the gray dots inside.

"Resentment, hostility, and some negative energy." Ping Yi waved and took the things in the circle into his hands.

Yu Chun raised his hand and touched the back of his neck, "Is it the kind of wraith ability that Ruyan possesses?"

Ping Yi didn't expect that Yu Chun still remembered these things, "No, in the case of Ruyan, someone tampered with the soul, even if the soul is scattered, it will not be safe, and I just collect some negative emotions of wandering souls. It doesn't affect them."

"So, you are still a good person?" Yu Chun expressed doubts.

Ping Yi turned his head and smiled at Yu Chun, "I've never been a good person."

Yu Chun realized that, first of all, the word 'person' does not describe a big rice dumpling.

"Don't kill me, don't kill me!" A disheveled man suddenly ran out of the clubhouse, shouting as he ran.

There were four people chasing him from behind, they seemed to be his friends, and they followed him out of fear that something would happen to him.

However, Yu Chun found that one of the four people had no feet. Obviously, there was a ghost among them.

This man ran past Yu Chun, if Ping Yi hadn't pulled him, he might have been hit by this drunken maniac.

The man ran to the road, and saw a van approaching. The man had already stopped, but the ghost with no feet who followed him suddenly pushed him!