Chapter 42 The Tomb Robber

Hearing Yu Chun's report, Professor Song was very excited and asked them to go down to check.

Ping Yi jumped down directly, making sure that the bottom is the real main tomb, while the one above should be the suspected tomb, and the person in the wooden coffin should be the wife of the tomb owner.

Thinking about treating his wife like this, there must be many stories in it.

With the help of Ping Yi, Yu Chun also came to the underground tomb. As for Qin Zheng, who was carrying a person on his back, he was still as light as a swallow.

Little did they know, after they went down, a ray of red light floated out from the wooden coffin, and soon disappeared.

After going down, they found that there was indeed a coffin here, but it was made of stone, and the inscriptions were simple and thick, and it seemed that they had put their heart into it.

On the stone walls on both sides, there are four niches, on which sacrifices are placed, and there are also knives, guns, swords and halberds on the shelves beside them, all of which are bronze wares.

Thinking about it, the owner of the tomb should be a man, and a general.

Then there are the murals, which should depict the life of the owner of the tomb room, most of which are galloping on the battlefield, but the last one gives people a strong sense of depression, as if it is a scene of forcibly seizing the son.

Seeing this, Yu Chun seemed to be able to understand why the woman above was treated like this, and was even cursed.

Presumably the general's wife was barren, so she took the child of the general's concubine, not only as her own, but also viciously killed the child's biological mother.

At that time, the general was fighting outside, and when he came back, everything was too late. Even though he knew the truth, he still didn't reveal it for various reasons. He just cast this curse on his wife in the name of joint burial after his death.

Yu Chun looked at the sarcophagus, the man inside is really cruel, although there is something wrong with marrying a wife, but it is too vicious to be unable to survive after death.

Walking to the sarcophagus, it may be that the owner of the tomb never thought that someone would find it, so he didn't set up a mechanism nearby.

He tried to push the slate, but it didn't budge.

Under Ping Yi's teasing gaze, Yu Chun blushed with embarrassment, before he could exert his strength again, Ping Yi directly attacked.

The way for Ping Yi to open the sarcophagus is very simple, but with a light palm, the stone slab is removed, and a gray mist is released.

Before Yu Chun could react, Ping Yi had already hugged him into his arms, his eyes were suddenly dark, and his nose was filled with the fragrance of the big zongzi.

At this time, Yu Chun was still thinking, they used a bottle of shower gel, why did the big zongzi smell so good?

"It's such a strong hostility, it can be seen that he killed many people in his lifetime." Ping Yi didn't waste it, and directly absorbed the hostility into his body, his face turned pale for a moment, and then returned to normal.

Qin Zheng walked over with his back on his back, with a look of regret on his face, "It's an ancient tomb of the Western Han Dynasty."

Yu Chun broke free from Ping Yi's arms and looked at the remains in the sarcophagus and various funerary objects, which really fit the characteristics of the Western Han Dynasty.