Chapter 125 Headless Corpse

"What's going on?" Wu Laoliu looked at his son, even if Yu Chun and others wanted to do something, they would not choose a time when they didn't see anything.

Wu Han grinned for a while before raising his head, "What happened just now, it seems like I'm stuck in memory."

"It's just infected by obsession, so it's not a big problem." Zhang Ling withdrew the spell and could use it again.

Seeing that his son had recovered, Wu Lao Liu thanked Zhang Ling, "Everyone, be careful, this tomb is a bit evil, and someone will be tricked just after coming down. Once you find anything abnormal, you must speak up in time."

Yu Chun took Ping Yi's hand, "Whose grave is this?"

"I'm not human, believe it or not?" Ping Yi looked at Yu Chun with a smile.

Yu Chun shuddered shiveringly, he didn't believe it, but he didn't dare not believe it.

Hou Qing strolled leisurely in the tomb, "The soil in front is a bit abnormal."

Wu Laoqi immediately took out the detector to check, "There is another floor below, should we go straight or go down?"

"Fifth brother, what do you think?" Wu Laoliu asked his elder brother for instructions.

"Go straight, there must be a place to go down ahead." Wu Laowu said based on experience, this place looks more like a trap.

"Everyone follow me, don't deviate." Wu Laoqi walked in front.

Yu Chun almost followed other people's footsteps. Compared with the last time he went to the grave with the officials, this time it was much more exciting.

After walking another fifty meters, I finally saw an ear room, but the things inside made the people who saw it horrified.

"What is this, is there such an antique?" After all, Wu Han is still young, and has never seen such a wicked thing.

Inside are things made of human bones, and of course there are some gold ornaments, but they are set off by these things, and no one touches them for a while.

Ping Yi turned to look at Hou Qing, "You should know these things, right?"

Hou Qing's face was serious, "These are witchcraft."

Wu Laoliu, who was walking in front, said, "There must be a big person lying in the main tomb. It may not be a person, but there must be something good in his hand. Back then, the ancestors of the Wu family found a Dingyan in a special tomb. beads."

Wu Han said, "So, we're going in?"

Wu Lao Wu said, "You, your father, and the old uncle stay here, and I will take people in."

"Uncle Wu!" Wu Han would not suspect that Uncle Wu had taken it for himself, because they only had the family and no one else in their eyes. He was worried that Uncle Wu would go in alone, and he was determined to die.

Wu Laowu patted Wu Han on the shoulder, "Xiaohan, don't be self-willed. Few of our juniors can handle things. You can't have any accidents."

Wu Lao Liu said, "Let Xiao Han and Lao Qi stay. I will go in with you. Fifth Brother needs someone to help."

Wu Laowu took a deep look at Wu Laoliu, with a ruthless look on his face, "Okay, this time we must take something out of it!"

Yu Chun was very puzzled, he turned his head and asked Xiang Pingyi, "What are they looking for?"

"Maybe it's a magic weapon." Ping Yi said, he didn't expect this to be the tomb of the witch clan, there must be something good hidden in it, but he doesn't know if he can get it.