Chapter 215 Against Fate

Although Yu Chun has been in a coma for a long time this time, he has gained a lot.

Regarding the situation of Ping Yi, he has fully understood it, and he has also thought of a solution. Perhaps this is the destiny destined by the heavens.

There must be life and death between them, it just depends on who dies.

Fortunately, they have many good memories, even with these memories, Yu Chun died without regret.

Compared with most people, they have at least once truly loved each other, and that's enough.

Now we just have to wait for Ping Yi's energy to erupt. Whether Ping Yi chooses to self-destruct or destroy the world, there will always be movement, and it will be good for Yu Chun to appear again at that time.

With his current cultivation base, it is not difficult to teleport to Ping Yi's side.

Therefore, for the next period of time, Yu Chun intends to spend it peacefully.

He first went to Yangshi to visit his grandma in the nursing home.

Grandma is still in good health, full of energy, and spends almost every day playing cards.

Yu Chun didn't dare to show anything else, quietly stayed with grandma in the nursing home for three days, and then left.

Aunt Zhao looked at Wang Shu who looked sad, "What? I just thought about it when my grandson left. Yu Chun is a filial child and will come back in the future."

Wang Shu looked at the blue sky, although Yu Chun didn't say anything, but as Yu Chun's grandmother, Wang Shu knew Yu Chun's heart very well.

This child must have encountered a major event, and this time Ping Yi did not appear, I am afraid that the matter is probably related to Ping Yi.

As long as the ancient gods are involved, it is no small matter, she always feels that the grandson's return this time is saying goodbye to her.

But in order to reassure her grandson, she would rather hold back, and did not show any abnormality.

The camouflage of each other is for the benefit of the other, but no one can replace this sadness.

"Xiao Zhao, accompany me to go through the discharge procedures." Wang Shu couldn't let go of her grandson after all.

"You want to leave?" Aunt Zhao was shocked, "Then you should call Yu Chun immediately, he must not have gone far."

"Don't tell Yu Chun, I have my own plan." Wang Shu's whole body changed, and now she is no longer an ordinary old man in a nursing home, but a celestial master of the Wang family!

Aunt Zhao was taken aback, thinking that Wang Shu had an idea, "Okay, I'll accompany you now."

But Yu Chun didn't know that when he left the nursing home, his grandma also left.

Now he is going to Xiaoxie's hometown to attend the employee's wedding.

It's already October, and Xiao Xie and Tian Xiaojuan finally held their wedding.

The wedding banquet in the countryside is a flowing banquet. Although there are not many people in the village, everyone comes to their wedding.

These two people can be regarded as childhood sweethearts and childhood sweethearts. Now that lovers finally get married, it is something worth celebrating.

"Xie, congratulations." When lighting the cigarette, Yu Chun gave a big red envelope.

Xiao Xie touched the weight of the red envelope and said hesitantly, "Brother Yu, this is too heavy."