Chapter 176

"Do you want to help?" Yu Chun didn't expect the women of Yaozu to be so rude, and they would fight if they didn't agree with each other.

Zixin shook her head, "No need, Meier is no match for Huniu."

"Is it the blood of the Snake Emperor?" Gu Lang suddenly looked at Zi Xin.

Yu Chun immediately became vigilant, "What do you want to do?"

Gu Lang withdrew his gaze, "I want to completely get the Yaozu. The easiest way is to stop the Yaoxiu from the royal family."

Only in this way can the hearts of the entire monster race be subdued.

Otherwise, once they feel disobedient, they will find a way to find the royal family to replace them.

"Gu Lang, as a divine beast, it's interesting to come to the lower realm to become king and dominate!" Zi Xin said angrily.

Gu Lang glanced at Zi Xin, "I will keep you until the end, and don't forget that you lost the bet just now, remember to owe me once."

Immediately, he said to Yu Chun again: "I will not go back to God's Domain, you can rest assured."

This time, those guys from God's Domain suppressed him in the demon forest of the lower realm, which completely aroused his rebellious heart.

The beast is also proud, he is not the kind of pet that comes and goes when you call it.

Since they didn't take him seriously, why should he sacrifice his life for those people, he might as well be king in the lower realm and be at ease.

Yu Chun didn't expect Gu Lang to leave the domain of the gods, it seems that the temper of the gods and beasts is not small.

As the saying goes, one more friend is better than one more enemy, Yu Chun said: "You can stay in the demon forest, why do you have to be king?"

"I don't like to be inferior to others!" In God's Domain, he had already suffered all kinds of humiliation.

Yu Chun wanted to say something, but Gu Lang turned around and left.

Now is not the time to tear yourself apart with Gu Lang, Yu Chun can only bear with it.

After Zixin solves the identity problem, it is not sure who will be the demon king. The demon clan here still pays attention to blood, otherwise they would not have forced Zixin's father and Zixin's mother to get married.

Just as they were about to return to the territory of the Snake Clan, they heard the sound of horns coming from the demon forest.

"On fire?" Yu Chun was startled, and quickly asked Zi Xin.

Zixin sighed, "This is an assembly order. I have come here every two days in the last three days, and today is the second time."

Ever since the appearance of Gu Lang, the Yaozu gathered together every now and then, but Mao couldn't even discuss it.

"You go there first, we will look for you after Wei Ze comes back." Hou Qing said to Zixin.

Zi Xin nodded, although she didn't know what she was doing this time, but if she wanted to run for the position of Demon King, she had to go there.

After Zi Xin left, Hou Qing said to Yu Chun: "We are going back to the Snake Clan territory, I hope Wei Ze will come back sooner, so that we can catch up with the gathering of the Monster Clan this time."

"Okay." Yu Chun replied.

When they returned to the hut, they found that Wei Ze was already waiting inside.