Chapter 5

In the face of Pingyi's powerful strength, the takeaway boy couldn't even resist.

The hot and sour taste choked into his nostrils, and he couldn't help struggling.

Yu Chun was so frightened, seeing that the delivery guy was struggling more and more, he quickly stopped Ping Yi, "Forget it, forget it, if you press it again, you will die!"

Only then did Ping Yi let go of his hand, and saw the takeaway boy sitting slumped on the ground with rice noodle soup on his face.

Yu Chun immediately went to draw a tissue and handed it to the delivery guy, "Are you okay, do you want to go to the hospital?"

The takeaway boy looked at Ping Yi in fear, and he was relieved when he saw him walking back to the north room, "I'm fine, do you want me to call the police for you?"

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, could it be that in the eyes of the delivery guy, he was the one who was threatened and kidnapped.

"Thank you, no need. I know it's not easy for you to do takeout, but you can't change things for customers because you are afraid of being late. This is because I am in good health. If I change things for children and the elderly, accidents are easy to happen if the sanitation is not good enough. " Yu Chun calmed down and said with a sigh.

They are all working hard outside, and he doesn't have to worry about it.

The takeaway boy also calmed down, "This matter is indeed my fault, but this job is very important to me. My wife just gave birth to a baby, and the baby is premature. Now it is still in the incubator. A thousand dollars."

After hanging around in the antique street for a long time, Yu Chun can tell the truth as long as the lie is not intentional.

"I'll call your company in a while, and you have to admit your mistake, just let them not fire you." Seeing the distressed look of the delivery boy, Yu Chun felt very sorry.

The takeaway guy didn't expect Yu Chun to help him, so he quickly thanked him.

Yu Chun shook his head, sent the delivery boy away, and then called the delivery company to express his forgiveness.

It was also said over there that he would be given another chance. As for whether the delivery boy would cherish it, it was not in Yuchun's consideration.

Glancing in the direction of Beiwu, Yu Chun was still terrified, and at the same time warned himself not to provoke him in the future!

The good time of the afternoon was wasted like this, Yu Chun played games for a while, ate a piece of bread at night, and went back to the south room to sleep.

During this period, Ping Yi didn't come out from the North House again, so Yu Chun naturally wouldn't ask for trouble, wishing that the ancient corpse boss suddenly disappeared from his house.

After falling asleep drowsily, Yu Chun felt a coolness on his lips, as if a piece of ice was rubbing against each other.

In the end, the lips arrived, but they were not my own!

Yu Chun opened his eyes in horror, looking at the perfect face that was close at hand, wanted to roar but found that it was impossible.

Not only the sound, but even the body can't move!

Yu Chun was so frightened that he was sweating profusely, watching Ping Yi kiss his lips helplessly,

"Ah!" Yu Chun was finally able to move.

As a result, when he sat up, he found that the room was pitch black and there was no one at all.

He raised his hand and touched his lips. Could it be that what happened just now was just a nightmare, but how could he have such a nonsensical dream?

It must have been caused by the first kiss in the coffin!

Yu Chun let out a breath, and found that his mouth was dry, so he went out to drink water.

Turning on the light, Yu Chun came to the restaurant, and was horrified to find that the water in the glass on the table was shaking!

Excluding the possibility of an earthquake, how could the water move?

Yu Chun was so frightened that he didn't dare to drink any more water, Sa Yazi ran back to the room, covered himself tightly with the quilt, and fell asleep in a daze in panic and restlessness.

But he didn't know that besides the quilt, there was a person standing by the bed, watching his every move.

After confirming that Yu Chun was completely asleep, Ping Yi pulled away the ridiculous quilt, and then pressed a kiss on his forehead.

The next day, Yu Chun didn't get up until eight o'clock in the morning, with his messy hair on his head, he went to the bathroom to freshen up.

As soon as he left the room, he saw Ping Yi sitting in the living room watching TV.

After a pause, Yu Chun said awkwardly, "Good morning!"

However, Ping Yi didn't even look at him, as if the TV program that was broadcasting live commercials had infinite charm.

Yu Chun quickly entered the bathroom with his head down, washed up and had breakfast before going out, "I'm going to the store, let's go first."

Hearing this, Ping Yi suddenly stood up, "I'll go with you."

"You?" Yu Chun asked in surprise.

"It's hard to get out of the ancient tomb, so naturally I have to go for a walk." Ping Yi came to Yu Chun without any objection, feeling oppressive just because of his height.

Yu Chun swallowed his saliva, and looked at Ping Yi's home clothes, how could he get out like this? And even if you go out for a walk, you can go to other places, don't rely on him, can you?

"Is there a problem?" Ping Yi narrowed his eyes, and the end of his voice rose.

Yu Chun was afraid that he would suddenly lose his temper and turn into a big zongzi and bite himself to death, "No problem, but let's go to the mall first and buy you two sets of clothes."

Ping Yi looked down at his current attire, which was indeed unsightly, "Yes, I will repay you."

Yu Chun laughed out loud, thinking that there is no need to repay him, just don't hurt him.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com