Chapter 38

Both Ping Yi and Qin Zheng were taken aback, because they never expected that Yu Chun was fine.

"This!" Qin Zheng saw that Yu Chun's eyes changed, and thought to himself that Ping Yi was indeed looking for someone for thousands of years, and he really had something unique.

Ping Yi didn't expect that, after all, Yu Chun is just an ordinary person now, and should not have any abilities.

Yu Chun bared his teeth and took out the hot compass, under the flash of red light, Qin Zheng let out a scream!

Frightened by the scream, Yu Chun looked at Ping Yi helplessly.

"Put away the compass." Ping Yi stepped forward to block the red light from the compass.

Yu Chun hurriedly put away the compass, because the temperature was too high, he didn't dare to put it on the meat this time, but stuffed it into the backpack.

As the compass was put away, Qin Zheng and the native dog not far away gradually recovered.

Yu Chun looked at Qin Zheng with some apprehension, thinking that this guy is not human, is he?

Seeing Yu Chun's doubts, Ping Yi raised his hand and patted his head, speaking soothingly, "Qin Zheng's situation is a bit special, you just need to know that he is not a ghost."

Yu Chun nodded, but his expression was not as close as before, after all, people and ghosts have different paths.

No wonder this Qin Zheng said some inexplicable things. It seems that he has a certain relationship with Lishan.

"Roar!" The native dog let out a deep roar, as if warning the three to leave quickly.

"This guy has a lot of blood on him, so he didn't even attack us. It shows that he already has a certain amount of wisdom. At least he knows that we are not easy to mess with." Ping Yi said unhurriedly, a puppy is not worthy of him. Put it in your eyes.

Qin Zheng snorted coldly, "It depends on whether I agree or not to act as a master in my territory."

As he said that, Qin Zheng's aura suddenly changed.

Yu Chun stared dumbfounded at the golden light emanating from Qin Zheng's body, "Arhat?"

Qin Zheng, who was planning to teach the vicious dog a lesson, was almost annoyed by Yu Chun's words.

"I'm not a monk!" As he said, Qin Zheng kicked the native dog that was rushing towards him.

The native dog was kicked flying, and its body flew upside down for more than ten meters, and the spirit body could barely hold on.

Qin Zheng didn't intend to let it go, and strode towards it.

The original dog's green eyes shone with fear. Seeing Qin Zheng's palm strike, it shrank its body and let out a mournful cry.

The moment Qin Zheng dropped his palm, a pink light protected the original dog.

The native dog stood up staggeringly, his eyes were full of gratitude and dependence.

"Oh, it seems that there is still an owner." Qin Zheng bared coldly.

Just when Qin Zheng was about to continue to fight, Ping Yi suddenly said, "You are not her opponent."

"Who are you talking about?" Qin Zheng firmly believed in Ping Yi's words. After all, there are many hidden existences in this world, and Ping Yi is one of them, and of course he is the same.

Ping Yi looked at the pink light, and said teasingly, "You should be familiar with it."

Yu Chun felt that the light was very kind, and unknowingly walked out from behind Ping Yi.

Qin Zheng's face changed when he heard the words, "You mean Lishan Goddess!"

"Is there really a Goddess of Mount Li? According to legend, the Goddess of Mount Li was molested by Qin Shihuang and then spat on his face, causing him to develop sores?" Yu Chun's eyes lit up. Isn't this a legend? Could it be true?

Qin Zheng's complexion was as black as coal, and it was so black that it glowed, "Is it the emperor's land in the whole world, is it the emperor's subjects on the shore of the land, is it the emperor's concubine, and the goddess is no exception!"

"Tsk tsk, what I said, if it wasn't for Shi Huang's words, 'but you have to be enchanting to be able to move, and take back Xianyang to serve the king', the Qin Dynasty would not have perished so quickly. If the king is not virtuous, the country will not be a country." Yu Chun He shook his head and said, the top students in the history department are not fake.

Qin Zheng was choked. In fact, he regretted what happened back then more than once.

If a goddess had suggested a few words, maybe the elixir of life would have been completed long ago, and he wouldn't be able to achieve his current virtue.

It's a pity that there is everything in the world, but there is no medicine for regret.

"Okay, we've been away for a long time, and it's time to go back." Ping Yi said to Qin Zheng, since this dog has an owner, after this incident, Lishan Goddess will also restrain the original dog.

Qin Zheng glanced at the protected native dog unwillingly, and walked back in frustration.

Yu Chun took out a bag of biscuits from the backpack behind him, and threw it at the original dog, although he didn't know if it could eat it.

Seeing the three of them walking farther and farther, the original dog picked up the biscuit bag on the ground and left here.

Walking beside Ping Yi, Yu Chun looked at Qin Zheng from time to time, thinking of his understanding of the history of the Qin Dynasty, this misleading name, and the self-proclaimed '望', wondering whether his identity Will not work.

Yu Chun asked Da Zongzi in a low voice, "Could Qin Zheng be the Qin Zheng from more than two thousand years ago?"

"Smart." Ping Yi praised generously.

Yu Chun staggered and nearly fell down, thinking that he was also a corpse fraud?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com