Chapter 134 Entering Kunlun

Yu Chun became really angry, "Your man is a sweet potato. He is a 20-year-old female student who is blind. She fell in love with your man at first sight!"

Everyone looked at the proprietress with weird eyes. It's true that Xi Shi is in the eye of the beholder, but it's too much.

The male boss was silent. When he and the boss wife first got married, the boss wife was also a beautiful woman.

But when they were about to have a child, something happened.

The child was an ectopic pregnancy, and the proprietress bled profusely and almost died.

Even if he narrowly escaped death, the root cause of the disease was still left. When he was hospitalized, he was given nutrition injections every day, which made the waist of a water snake become a waist of a bucket, and he couldn't have children after that.

The male boss loved his wife dearly, even though she became fat and ugly, he never disliked her at all.

But he ignored the jealousy of women. He didn't know when, the temper of the proprietress became worse and worse, and she always hated some good-looking women.

Until that time when a little girl was driven away in the middle of the night, the male boss was really disappointed and left the proprietress alone in the store.

But he never thought that it was because of his departure that an innocent life was killed.

"I shielded her, and I am also guilty."

While the proprietress was still clamoring, the boss spoke up.

"You're stupid, you weren't there when I killed someone, what are you covering up!" The proprietress didn't expect her man to be stupid.

The male boss looked at his daughter-in-law, "Actually, I dreamed about her shortly after you killed her. She hoped that I would give her justice, but I didn't."

"You!" The proprietress was still angry because her man dreamed of other women, but she shut her mouth because of the second half of the sentence.

She is very clear about the character of her man.

She killed someone, such a big thing, but her man protected her.

"Actually, I never thought about having another woman. It's good for us to live like this for the rest of our lives. So what if we don't have children. Many who can have children don't." The male boss hasn't said so much for a long time.

The proprietress broke down in tears, but the mistake had already been made, and she could never go back.

Not long after, a private car came over.

A middle-aged man and a woman got out of the car. They were the parents of the deceased. Yu Chun contacted her parents according to the contact information given to him by the female ghost.

Seeing her parents rushing to her dead body, the female ghost cried again.

"My daughter is not filial, my daughter is not filial..." the female ghost cried while crying.

Unfortunately, her parents couldn't hear anything.

Yu Chun grinned, his nose was sore from their crying.

"Give me back my daughter, give me back my daughter!" The female ghost's mother beat the murderer.

The police pull people away, and criminals will be punished by law.

"At the beginning, our daughter ran away from home because she liked her classmates in college, but we didn't agree with her. I didn't expect this to happen." The woman cried.