Chapter 181

Isn't that obvious.

Mo Yan said bluntly: "The other party has a high level of cultivation and an extraordinary status in the demon clan. He will definitely not allow me, and he must strike first. Isn't this normal?"

"Really?" Yu Chun asked Xiang Pingyi.

However, Ping Yi didn't know either, but since Yu Chun brought him back, let's keep it for now.

Unbeknownst to them, they left the person behind, but the place where they were looking for the person became the house of fire.

"Mozun, I lost my heel." A demon cultivator knelt on one knee and replied with a trembling voice.

"boom!"

Under the hands of the superior man, the coffee table was directly turned into powder.

"Look, there will definitely be a breath left." Mo Wushen continued to order.

The kneeling Demon Cultivator didn't get up, "The breath, the breath also disappeared..."

Mo Wushen finally raised his noble butt, narrowed his eyes and asked dangerously, "What did you say?"

"The aura also disappeared, and the entire imperial capital was searched." Moxiu was about to cry. They followed from the hospital to Panjiayuan's direction, and then the aura disappeared.

Mo Wushen took a deep breath and asked in detail.

He didn't expect it, but it was just for fun, and he became a demon boy for a while, but he didn't expect the other party to

You must know that the first Demon Lord has his powerful bloodline, and this will be the next Demon Lord, so there is no room for loss!

"Trash, stay here, I will find it myself!" Mo Wushen went out directly, he couldn't believe that he couldn't find his own!

However, it turns out that he really didn't find it.

There are two possibilities for the disappearance of the breath, "One is gone, and the other is in a certain enchantment formation."

Considering that Mo Yan's aura has also disappeared, there is only the second possibility.

Just when Mo Wushen couldn't figure it out, Yu Chun, who was walking and eating with a bun in his hand, passed by him.

He sniffed his nose, subconsciously looked at Yuchun, and followed unconsciously.

Yu Chun was very alert, and soon discovered Mo Wushen behind him.

"Are you okay?" Seeing Yuxuan Pavilion, Yu Chun turned around and asked the man who was following him. He was really tall and handsome, but his face was too stinky.

Mo Wushen sniffed his nose again, he couldn't smell it wrong.

"Do you want to eat buns?" Yu Chun thought, isn't the other party hungry?

Mo Wushen's hair was covered with black threads, and he immediately stretched out his hand, wanting to grab Yu Chun's wrist.

Yu Chun dodged immediately, protecting the bun in his hand, and his movements were so fast that it was hard to spot.

Mo Wushen raised one corner of his lips. At first he was skeptical, but after seeing the opponent's skill, he was basically sure.

"What's your purpose?" Mo Wushen asked.

Yu Chun had a confused expression on his face, "Are you sick?"

With that said, he took out the key to the electric shutter door, ready to open the door for business.