Chapter 131 Selling Magic Artifacts

Xu Yan looked at Hou Qing eagerly, her blood eyes sparkling.

"Forget it, I will take revenge on the female demon." Hou Qing sighed, then waved to Xu Yan, "Come and bite me."

"Huh?" Xu Yan was afraid and didn't want to bite.

Seeing her repulsive expression, Hou Qing became upset, "My blood doesn't smell bad, I'm not afraid of it, what are you afraid of?"

"I'll suck you into a mummy." Xu Yan said in a muffled voice, once she touched the blood, she couldn't control it.

Hou Qing laughed, "You think too much."

Zhang Ling on the side took out a dagger, grabbed Hou Qing's wrist, and cut a knife on the slender wrist vein.

Now, Xu Yan couldn't stop drinking, because she couldn't control her desire for blood.

"I'll go, Zhang Ling, you murdered your husband!" Hou Qing screamed.

Zhang Ling regretted it a little. His knife should have been cut on Hou Qing's neck.

As Xu Yan greedily sucked Hou Qing's blood, Hou Qing was not idle, and directly used the curse technique.

Using blood as a medium, if the nun wants to control Xu Yan, she will definitely suffer backlash.

In other words, Xu Yan is destined to become the abandoned son of the female demon.

Xu Yan was very strange. In the past, it was not enough to drink up the blood, but today she was full after two sips, and she also had a kind of physical rejection of the blood.

"Okay, now I will teach you to put away the characteristics of zombies." Just as Hou Qing wanted to lick her wound with her tongue, Zhang Ling pasted a spell on her wrist.

Under the effect of the spell, the wound healed quickly.

Does Zhang Ling not want to kiss others indirectly?

"Continue to talk about you." Hou Qing felt uncomfortable, Zhang Ling turned his head.

Hou Qing began to teach Xu Yan how to control herself, "In the future, you don't need to suck human blood anymore, just eat some pig blood and duck blood once in a while, and the woman who turned you into a zombie won't control you anymore, she will be yours again." Human beings, as for those who died before, they always have to pay the price for what they did."

"By the way, there are fourteen other people. You should be able to remember them. Write down their names. If you dare to harm someone, you will not be able to escape the punishment of the law." Yu Chun said, if it wasn't for those people who harmed Xu Yan, Xu Yan will not become a female zombie.

However, Ping Yi knew that Yu Chun did this to save those fourteen people, and to relieve Xu Yan's knots.

Xu Yan wrote down the names of those fourteen people, "Thank you, I will leave the imperial capital with my parents to study abroad, and I may not see each other again in the future."

"Enjoy life well." Yu Chun walked over and stood in front of Xu Yan.

There seemed to be a voice in her heart, telling her to kill the boy in front of her, but before Xu Yan could restrain herself, the voice disappeared.

Thinking about the person who made her a zombie, he really couldn't control her anymore.

"Thank you, I will." Xu Yan smiled slightly. After the pupil color returned to normal, even though her little face was dirty, it still gave people the feeling of a watery lotus.

"I almost forgot, the woman who made me a zombie, she seemed to say something about someone coming out, so she left in a hurry." At that time, Xu Yan was in a daze, she didn't hear clearly, she only remembered this incident.