Chapter 144 Evidence

"bump!"

Just when the villagers were worried, an explosion sounded.

"It can't be a liquefied gas tank, everyone, stay away, why hasn't the fire truck arrived yet!" The village chief jumped up anxiously. He didn't know if there was anyone in it. The house is gone.

Just after everyone dispersed, the door panel of the courtyard was kicked away from the inside.

A man came out with a person in his arms.

The person who came out was Xue Liang, and the person in his arms was Peng He.

To say that Peng He might be guilty of Tai Sui this year, the ghost servant was beaten so badly by Xue Liang that he ran towards Peng He.

If it was normal, Peng He would definitely be able to dodge it easily.

However, it was too late for Peng He, who was dizzy from the thick smoke, to notice the purpose of the ghost servant.

I saw the ghost servant rushing directly into his body, and then Xue Liang slapped him, and Peng He vomited blood and fell into a coma on the spot.

Xue Liang sighed, he didn't want to be so violent, but it would be troublesome if that ghost servant occupied Peng He's body.

Before the ghost servant could succeed, he could only strike first and kill the ghost servant in Peng He's body.

"Why are there still people inside!" The village head was shocked. If someone died, he, the village head, would be too sick to walk around!

Xue Liang opened his eyes like an ancient well, and swept away the faces of these people one by one, and finally stopped on a woman.

"It was you who leaked the fact that we came to investigate the case to the murderer." Xue Liang looked at the woman with a murderous look in his eyes.

The woman fell to the ground, speaking incoherently, "I didn't, I didn't mean to..."

Seeing the panicked look of the woman, how can the village chief not know what's going on, these two people are most likely the police sent by the imperial capital, otherwise they wouldn't open up the case and keep silent about the murderer.

"You poisonous woman!" The village chief walked over and slapped the woman on the face.

The man standing aside was the woman's husband, and he didn't dare to say anything at this moment.

"Tie Zhu, I'll go to the Civil Affairs Bureau in a while and get divorced with the poisonous woman! We watched Xinzi grow up, and now he's being murdered, but this bitch is cooperating with the murderer!"

The village chief was panting with anger, feeling like he might faint at any moment.

The man called Tie Zhu looked at the woman who had fallen on the ground, and said blankly, "It's fine if you use my salary card to supplement your mother's family, even if you don't care about your family, I can tolerate it, but you shouldn't do it." Such an ungrateful thing!"

The other villagers looked at the women as if they were enemies, "Since Xinzi became an official, you have treated our Liujia Village badly. Your daughter was almost bullied when she went out to work. It was Xinzi who helped you. You are ungrateful!"

The woman burst into tears, beating her legs and shouting, "I didn't know that man was the murderer and even burned Xinzi's house. I only know that he came from the imperial capital and gave me 3,000 yuan. I help pay attention to the people who came to look for Liu Xin.

I shouldn't be greedy for money, I shouldn't tell that person about the police coming, I was wrong, Tie Zhu, please forgive me, don't divorce me! "

However, Liu Tiezhu gave up completely this time, and directly pulled the woman up from the ground, "Uncle De, lend me a tricycle, I'm going to the Civil Affairs Bureau."