Chapter 146 Kill Yan Nv

Song Wei's eyes were firm, "For the sake of the Song family, I can't swallow this easily!"

Taking a deep breath, Song Wei continued: "Come here with your ears attached."

Yu Chun approached Song Wei. The other party was just an ordinary old man, so he would not attack him by biting his ear.

Hearing what Song Wei said in his ear, Yu Chun was surprised, Jiang was really old and hot!

"Don't worry, Mr. Song, I promise you this matter, but I'm not sure what your eldest son will do." Yu Chun saw that Song Wei was confessing his last wish.

Song Wei smiled lightly, "Thank you, that's enough. The back of my house is where they lock up people. Go and see if there are any friends of yours there."

"Thank you!" Yu Chun thanked, glanced at Song Wei again, and left from here.

Soon after Yu Chun left, Song Wei closed his eyes, and finally he could rest in peace...

As soon as he entered the backyard, Yu Chun realized something was wrong. Not to mention people, there was not even a single ant here.

Could it be that he was recruited again, shouldn't he, he was already very careful.

Taking out the compass, Yu Chun followed the instructions on the compass and took the gossip steps.

After stepping out with the last foot, the surrounding scene suddenly changed.

The surroundings are full of cages, and the eyes of the people inside are all dull, and some of them have become living corpses.

Does Song Junxiang know the situation here? Has he really gone astray?

"Yu Chun!" A familiar voice reached Yu Chun's ears.

Yu Chun heard the sound and looked, and found Peng He in an iron cage.

Fortunately, Peng He has all four limbs now, and has not been substantially harmed by himself.

"Fortunately, you're fine!" Yu Chun immediately went over, trying to open the iron cage, but when he touched it, he was bounced away by a strong force.

"How are you?" Peng He asked anxiously.

Yu Chun grinned and stood up from the ground, "What the hell is this, why is it still charged?"

"It's not electricity. I don't know what it is. Anyway, if you touch it, you will be bounced away. I thought it was only for people locked inside. I didn't expect people outside to touch it." Peng He frowned, "Here It's not safe, you leave first, and then find someone to save me."

"Stop looking down on people, isn't it just a ban, I can break it!" Yu Chun didn't want to ask for help every time, and hid behind others every time.

Peng He knew that what he said was counterproductive, and now he must not provoke Yu Chun anymore, "Then try again, don't be brave."

"Don't worry." Yu Chun took out the twin compass and prayed in a low voice. This time, he must not lose the chain again, even if he is ignorant, he must be ignorant!

Thinking of this, Yu Chun took the compass and threw it at the iron gate.

Not to mention Peng He, even the other living people with dull eyes were dumbfounded.

Isn't this person insane?

"Crack!" The iron door was opened.

Peng He stared at Yu Chun dumbfounded, and then gave a thumbs up.

"Help me, save us!" Others began to cry for help.

Yu Chun just wanted to rescue him, but was held back by Peng He.