Chapter 111 Trap

"Yes." Yu Chun thought of Zixin.

"Put the fragments of the ghost weapon in her place for safekeeping, and then give it to Zhang Ling. He should have a way to deal with it." Xue Liang said.

Yu Chun thought that the fragments of the last ghost weapon were also put away by Brother Zhang.

The two left here, went to the nearby community first, and handed over the fragments of the ghost weapon to Zixin. Regardless of Zixin's questioning, Yu Chun and Xue Liang left.

There are not many farmhouses at the junction of Yangshun, and it's not the peak tourist season, so it's easy to find where the green-faced ghost's daughter is.

At this time, it was dark.

The farmyard was very lively, the little girl was playing with the little boy in the farmyard under the care of the hired woman.

"You two, the environment here is great, and the food is clean, so you can eat without worry." The proprietress of the farmyard boasted.

Yu Chun pretended to look around, and then said to Xue Liang beside him: "Brother, let's stay here for a night and leave tomorrow."

"Okay." Xue Liang nodded.

As the two stayed, the proprietress smiled with a frown on her face, and hurried to the kitchen to help her old man with the work.

"Xiao Yu, it's too cold outside, let's go back to the house and rest." The woman said to the green-faced ghost's daughter.

The girl named Xiao Yu shook her head, "I don't want it, I want to wait for Dad here."

The woman sighed, she didn't know who the girl's father was, and he was talking about it all day long, if she had known she would not have taken the job.

"Little sister, do you eat chocolate?" Yu Chun took out a plate of unopened chocolates.

Xiao Yu's eyes lit up, and she took it immediately. The woman beside her hurried over to check it. If there was something wrong with the chocolate, she would also be responsible for taking care of it.

After making sure the chocolate was okay, she asked the little girl to say thank you.

Xiao Yu obediently thanked Yu Chun, "Thank you uncle."

Yu Chun smiled slightly, "You're welcome, how old is the little beauty?"

"Three and a half years old." Xiao Yu said.

Yu Chun raised his hand and pinched the opponent's small face, "Big girl."

"Well, Xiao Yu is a big girl!" Xiao Yu raised her head, indescribably cute.

Yu Chun looked at the woman who was taking care of Xiao Yu, "You are the one hired by Brother Hong to take care of Xiao Yu, right?"

The woman was taken aback when she heard the words, "You know Hong Sheng, I told him how he became a father, and he hasn't been seen for a day."

Yu Chun thought to himself, of course there was no one, but there was a ghost, but he was afraid that this woman would not dare to see her.

"It's like this. Hong Sheng contacted me two hours ago. There was something urgent with him. He asked you to follow my arrangement first." Yu Chun said to the woman.

Although the woman wanted to leave, she couldn't be so irresponsible, "He gave me a week's money, and I have to continue to look after the children."

"I don't mean to let you go. There is a key in the child's schoolbag. You know the address of his home. Hong Sheng will go back tomorrow. You can just leave the child to him." Yu Chun knew that the woman had misunderstood.