Chapter 187 Duel

God's Domain has also chosen someone.

From Xingtian to Pingyi, Xuanyuan to Wanzai Wraith, Yandi to Yuchun.

As for Xing Tian, ​​Xuanyuan wasn't sure if the other party would release the water, but as long as he won the next two games, Yu Chun would definitely die!

"Because you were fighting against the underworld just now, I can give you an hour's rest time, and start the first competition in the early morning." Fei Lian said to Ping Yi and the others.

Pingyi has no objection, anyway, it doesn't make much difference to them whether it is day or night.

Behind him is the rest area of ​​the villa, and Yu Chun was helped in by Ping Yi.

The people on the side of God's Domain did not come down, but stood on the clouds with their own identities.

When he came to the rest area of ​​the villa, Yu Chun sat down on the sofa, "Is there anything to eat? I'm going to starve to death."

I didn't have time to eat dinner, so I tossed until the next day.

"I'll go to the kitchen." Zhang Ling went straight to the kitchen of the villa.

"I'll help." Ma Xiaoli hurriedly followed, and took the opportunity to ask the president about Yu Chun's identity, wondering if there was a heartwarming story behind it.

Half an hour later, everyone sat around the dining table and had breakfast.

Fortunately, Zhang Ling was able to make a big pot of fried noodles.

"So full!" Yu Chun rubbed his swollen belly, "Who made the meat sauce, it's so delicious."

Ma Xiaoli smiled, "I made it. If you want to eat again, you can call me. If I'm not in the imperial capital, I'll mail it to you."

"Success, thank you very much." Yu Chun licked his lips with unsatisfactory expression.

After resting for a while, the sky outside gradually brightened.

"Let's go out." Ping Yi glanced at the time.

Outside the villa, an enchantment formation has been set up, and people outside can't detect the situation inside at all, and even the breath is completely isolated.

Ping Yi didn't say much about this, people who wanted to come to God's Domain would do so only if they were afraid of disturbing the dragon veins of the imperial capital.

But that's good, at least it won't affect the lives of ordinary people.

Seeing Yu Chun and the others coming out, as well as those carrying stools and umbrellas, the corners of Fei Lian's mouth could not help but twitch a few times.

These people, do you think this is an entertainment competition?

You know, once you lose, it will be fatal.

Yu Chun sat on the reclining chair, looking listless, and his expression changed very slightly when facing Ping Yi's battle.

Fei Lian couldn't help being worried that the effect of the soul cleansing liquid was so fast.

Pingyi stood up and looked at the headless man in the sky.

Xing Tian stepped forward directly, "Ping Yi, although you and I were comrades-in-arms many years ago, but now I represent the side of Shenyu, don't blame me if we lose!"

"You guys have just come down from God's Domain, and your cultivation has been severely suppressed. It's not certain who wins and who loses." Ping Yi said calmly.