Chapter 228 Extra Story 02

As soon as Ping Hao'an said this, everyone's expressions changed, and the little boy who was beaten started to cry directly, which was called a grievance.

"Ping Hao'an, it's fine if you don't apologize, how can you say that!" The female preschool teacher finally couldn't maintain the smile on her face, and while teaching Ping Hao'an, she went to comfort the crying child.

"Uneducated child!" The boy's mother glared at Ping Hao'an.

Ping Yi narrowed his eyes slightly, "My son can distinguish right from wrong, good from bad, I don't think he has anything to do with upbringing."

"What do you mean, that my son deserves to be beaten?" The boy's father frowned. This man is not as talkative as he appears on the surface.

The atmosphere suddenly became tense, and even the female preschool teacher felt a little nervous.

After teleporting away, Yu Chun, who came back from stealth, couldn't help feeling worried, but don't fight, there are many antiques in the house, and he would be very distressed if he broke any one!

Thinking of this, he simply showed up and came in through the door.

"Ahem." Yu Chun stood at the door carrying a bag of fruit, looking aboveboard, not at all like a peeping tom.

The expression on Ping Yi's face immediately softened, and he knew that Xiao Chun would not go far.

"I heard something just now, kid Ping Hao'an, can you tell me why you beat this kid, there must be a reason?"

Seeing the warning look from his father, Ping Haoan's heart rang an alarm bell, knowing that if he didn't tell the truth, he would be hungry tomorrow morning.

Everyone was waiting for Ping Hao'an's answer, even the little boy who was beaten didn't know how he provoked Ping Hao'an.

"He killed people before, his soul is black." Ping Hao'an said in a low voice.

Ping Yi and Yu Chun were taken aback when they heard the words, but the reaction of the female preschool teacher and the boy's parents was very strange, even the little boy looked confused.

"Hehe, this kid doesn't have a sick head, does he?" The boy's mother gave Ping Yi a sympathetic look. What's the use of being handsome, the son is sick.

Yu Chun and Ping Yi knew that Ping Hao'an was born with the ability to see things that ordinary people couldn't see. This is a good thing, but for children, it's too early.

"You are sick!" Ping Haoan said angrily, although he is young, but because of his family relationship, he knows more than ordinary children.

"How do you talk, kid!" The boy's mother raised her hand, making a gesture to hit Hao'an on the screen.

Ping Hao'an looked at her coldly, and for a moment the boy's mother felt a chill in her heart.

"A month ago, there was an old lady who was killed by your son. Her resentment has been lingering for a long time, and it has become like a shadow. I bet he won't live for a year." Ping Haoan pointed to the little boy and said, Although I don't know what it is, it is a fact.

He hates all unclean things, especially people with unclean souls, so he beat the little boy.

A three-year-old child can be so vicious. If he grows up, he doesn't know what he will become.

The boy's father didn't respond, but the boy's mother suddenly turned pale.

She remembered what happened a month ago, when she and her son went downstairs to walk the dog.

At that time, there was an old lady picking up waste, and her son wanted to play, so he asked the family's big yellow dog to bite the old lady.

The big yellow dog didn't bite people, she knew it, so she didn't stop it.

In the end, because the big yellow dog barked twice, the old lady was so frightened that she rolled down the stairs.

She was so frightened that she hugged her son and led the dog away.

For this reason, she was afraid of being approached by the old lady's family to extort money, so she simply sent the dog to the countryside so that no one would find out.

After all, surveillance was not everywhere, and they didn't touch the old lady.

Only she and her son knew about this matter, how could this child know about it?

Also, did the old lady fall to her death?

"What's going on?" Seeing his wife's reaction, the boy's father also noticed something was wrong. In the past month, his wife has been in a state of nervousness.

Glancing at the few people present, the wife whispered what happened.

In her opinion, they didn't mean it, and they really didn't meet the old lady, so it couldn't be their responsibility.

The female preschool teacher's complexion became strange. They said that the child's eyes were clear, but it was a bit ridiculous to see the color of the soul. I guess it was when the incident happened that day, and Ping Hao'an was there.

"Mom." The little boy suddenly grabbed his mother's sleeve. "I didn't dare to tell you. I saw that old lady in a dream a while ago. She said she had no grandson and asked me to accompany her."

"What!" The woman was startled, grabbed her son's shoulder and said urgently, "Why didn't you say it earlier!"

The little boy looked aggrieved, "You didn't believe me when I said I saw the coffin."

The coffin, the old lady, the grandson, go down...

Thinking of these things, the woman suddenly felt shuddering.

"Let's go to the people from the Celestial Masters Association!" The boy's father also realized the seriousness of the matter, so he didn't have the heart to seek justice.

Yu Chun coughed twice, then took out a certificate, "Maybe I can help you."

Seeing the words 'Tianshi Association' on the certificate, the eyes of the two lit up instantly, but this person obviously has something to do with Ping Hao'an, can they trust it?

As if seeing the couple's hesitation, Yu Chun said: "It's normal for children to fight, we are all adults, we should understand this."

"Okay, we believe you!" the boy's father said.

"Then what, I'll leave first." The preschool girl felt that the place was a bit intrusive, and decided to leave first, but before leaving, she gave Ping Hao'an a timid look.

Yu Chun knew that his son was going to be transferred to kindergarten again.

And this incident is all due to the three people in front of me, so let them bear the cost of transferring to kindergarten and mental damage!

In fact, this matter is not difficult to solve. The old lady who died unexpectedly was an old man living alone. Her daughter married far away, and she was ignored. She had only one granddaughter, whom she hadn't seen for several years.

For most elderly people, holding a grandchild is a kind of expectation and hope.

Although the little boy was a little naughty, the old lady would not be too resentful, but it caused her death after all.

Therefore, even if she dragged the little boy down to accompany her, it was justifiable.

Fortunately, Yuchun is not an ordinary celestial master, he made some promises to the old lady, such as full of children and grandchildren in the second half of his life.

And what the little boy has to do is to go to the old lady's grave to recognize his relatives, burn paper on the anniversary of death, and visit the grave in Qingming.

Compared with death, this is already considered good.

The little boy's parents directly agreed, and promised to bring a gift to the cemetery tomorrow to recognize his relatives.

And Yuchun earned 30,000 yuan from it, and the fee for transferring to kindergarten came out.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com