Chapter 122 The So-Called Idol

After the move, Yu Chun called the couple who bought the house to do the final handover procedures, and then went to the nursing home to talk to grandma.

Wang Shu was very sad in her heart, but she didn't show it, "In Yangshi, we also see each other once a month, and we can only see each other once every six months in the future."

"Are you still my real grandma?" Yu Chun wanted to cry without tears, shouldn't grandma show reluctance, and then ask herself to pay more attention to her body outside?

"I'm trying to be considerate of you." Wang Shu was speechless, a bastard who didn't distinguish between good and evil.

Of course Yu Chun knew it, but he came up with some awkwardness, "Grandma, why don't you go to the imperial capital with me, my house is more than 100 square meters, let's live together."

Wang Shu waved her hand, "Don't even think about it, I will not leave Yangshi, your grandfather is still buried here, so I have to die here too."

The dead and the dead have been done, Yu Chun can't hold back Wang Shu, so he can only stay with grandma for a while, and leave before dark.

Aunt Zhao just came back from the outside, and asked Wang Shu with a smile, "Hurry up?"

"Yeah." Wang Shu sighed, "This kid has always wanted to open a store in Panjiayuan in the imperial capital, and now he can finally realize his dream. How can I hold back, let alone you old guys."

"Hey, who doesn't want their children and grandchildren, just want to make them more carefree and happy." Aunt Zhao was lying on the bed, obviously missing her daughter who was abroad.

Just as Wang Shu was about to comfort Aunt Zhao, she heard the sound of mahjong starting from the next door.

Aunt Zhao got up from the bed suddenly, and yelled before she left the house, "Count me in!"

Wang Shu... In fact, everyone's psychological endurance is still very strong.

Now that the house is gone, Yu Chun and Ping Yi drove to the imperial capital overnight.

Apart from them, there are two safes in the car. This thing cannot be sent by express delivery. If it is lost, Yu Chun can cry and faint in the toilet.

After entering the imperial capital, just in time for the traffic police, their cars were also checked.

"What is this?" One of the traffic policemen looked at the two safes in the back seat.

Yu Chun didn't hide anything, "The safe."

"Whose?" The traffic policeman asked seriously.

"Mine." Yu Chun replied very naturally.

"Then open it and have a try." The traffic policeman said, if the other party snatched it, there must be no password, otherwise just put it in the bag.

At the same time, he submitted the identity information of Yu Chun and Ping Yi to the headquarters to see if they had any criminal records.

Yu Chun was speechless. While opening the safe, he said, "I'm the owner of an antique shop in Yangshi, and now I'm moving to the imperial capital. It's hard to consign such things, so I took them with me."

Following Yu Chun's words, the safe was opened, and apart from some cash, there were antiques.

The contents of the two safes were similar, and news from the headquarters confirmed that both Yu Chun and Ping Yi were good citizens, as well as Yu Chun's previous identity.

The traffic policeman saluted, "Excuse me, you can go."

"Understood, then we will leave." Yu Chun closed the car door and sat back in the co-pilot.