Chapter 34 Collections

The next morning, the two drove to the train station.

After parking the car in a nearby parking lot, the two took out their luggage.

Yu Chun dragged the suitcase, looked at Ping Yi who was only carrying a shoulder bag, and felt a sense of injustice in his heart, feeling like a hard-working assistant following a star's ass.

"What are you waiting for?" Ping Yi asked knowingly.

It's not that he doesn't want to help Yu Chun carry things, but that there are only one-third of the useful things in his suitcase, and a backpack can hold them.

Yu Chun lowered his head, looked at his black sneakers, took a deep breath, "It's almost time, let's cross the road."

When he came to the waiting hall, Yu Chun found that Mr. Song had come and was talking on the phone.

Yu Chun walked over with Ping Yi, but he didn't bother.

Song Shuhai glanced at the two of them, nodded to them, and continued talking on the phone.

Not long after, Han Xu and Ma Li also came, and Song Shuhai hadn't finished calling yet.

"Xiao Chun, who is Mr. Song talking on the phone with?" Ma Li asked curiously. Mr. Song has always been competent in his work, and calls are always hung up in seconds.

Yu Chun shook his head, "I don't know. Listening to what the teacher said, it seems that a person was added there temporarily, and the teacher was notified until the decision was made."

"This is too incompetent." Han Xu frowned. This time the scientific expedition team was organized by Song Lao, and he had to ask Song Lao for instructions before anything.

Yu Chun thought the same way, I don't know what kind of thing was added there, if there is a rich second generation who doesn't understand at all, it will be troublesome, and if there is any problem at that time, it will be the responsibility of the teacher.

Seeing that the ticket was about to be checked, Elder Song finally hung up the phone, so angry that he was short of breath.

Yu Chun quickly handed over a bottle of water, "Teacher, don't be angry, if you are not satisfied with the people over there, just kick them."

Hearing this, Song Shuhai smiled, "I'm just angry with the attitude of doing things. In fact, I have heard of the newcomer, and he is also an expert in archaeology."

Yu Chun smiled and said: "After we pass by, show them your face!"

"Come on, I'm just complaining, this is the friend you mentioned." Song Shuhai turned to look at Ping Yi, he was really a good-looking person.

"Teacher Song." Ping Yi, like Yu Chun, addressed each other's teacher.

Song Shuhai was taken aback when he heard the words, and then a smile appeared on his face, "When you get there, just follow the big team and ask me if you don't understand anything."

"Okay." Ping Yi always looks like a human being in front of outsiders.

Yu Chun pouted, pretending to be talking about people like Ping Yi.

When the time for ticket checking came, the five of them boarded the train and headed for Shaanxi Station.

This is the first time for Pingyi to take this kind of transportation, and I have to admire the thinking of modern people and its super mobility.

Because it is a high-speed rail, it took only four hours to arrive in Shaanxi.

After coming here, Ping Yi looked in the direction of Mount Li, and the person surnamed Qin seemed to be here.

Glancing at Yu Chun, Ping Yi thought to himself that that guy probably wouldn't have planned for Yu Chun. After all, he hadn't seen him do anything that didn't do any good.

When you walk out of the station, there is a special car to pick you up, although it is only a Wuling bread.

Compared with the high-speed rail, which is fast and stable, it took more than three hours to drive from the train station to the mountainous area, and Yuchun was so bumpy that he was going to be confused.

"Brother, haven't you arrived yet?" Yu Chun asked the middle-aged uncle who was driving.

The middle-aged uncle said apologetically: "It rained here two days ago, the road was washed out, and it was a bit bumpy, but we will arrive soon."

Hearing this, Song Shuhai, who was sitting in the co-pilot, took out two pills for motion sickness from his pocket.

After another half an hour, they finally arrived at the meeting place, where they built a row of simple houses near the mountain village.

Seeing these color steel simple houses, Song Shuhai's complexion improved, it was better than letting them sleep in tents.

"Old Song!"

Seeing the van coming, three people came out of the color steel house, two elderly people and a middle-aged man.

"Lao Zhou, Lao Yan!" Song Shuhai walked over, gave them a hug, and then introduced them to Yu Chun and the others.

It turned out that these two people were the geologists Mr. Song was looking for.

"Hello, my name is Qin Zheng, an archaeologist. I joined here temporarily. Please take care of me." The middle-aged man who was ignored came over and introduced himself.

Ping Yi narrowed his eyes, this man couldn't help but mutter!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com