Chapter 24 The Stairwell

"It's here." Wu Yong said excitedly, "Don't you believe it, there were people living around here at first, but when they heard that this place was haunted, many people moved."

"So, there are more and more places for homeless people to live." Qian Lai pretended to be indifferent.

Yu Chun rubbed the goosebump on his arm, it was empty around here, not even a bird chirping.

Because it is a small two-story building with a single family in the countryside, it looks a bit dilapidated, and there are no other people nearby, making it even more eerie.

"Brother Ping, is there A Piao here?" Yu Chun asked Ping Yi in a low voice, why he always felt that something was watching him, and it was the kind with malicious intentions.

Ping Yi smiled lightly, "Of course there are, no one has died anywhere."

Yu Chun looked at Da Zongzi sadly, that's not what he said, it's true that people have died everywhere, but not everywhere is haunted.

"However, there are indeed many wandering souls here, let's go in." Ping Yi whispered to Yu Chun.

Hearing this, Yu Chun slapped Zhou Gang on the shoulder in front of him, making this big and round guy jump up.

"What are you doing!" Zhou Gang even uttered Northeast dialect.

Yu Chun didn't expect Zhou Gang's reaction to be so strong, so he said: "Didn't you say that you are going to enter the haunted house? What's the matter standing at the door."

Zhou Gang took a deep breath and looked towards the big black iron gate, "Let's go, let's go, there are so many of us, it's definitely okay to go in together."

As he said this, he held a wooden cross in his hand.

Wu Yong pushed open the dilapidated big iron door, obviously it didn't take much effort, but the door opened by itself.

Swallowing his saliva, Wu Yongquan thought the door was in disrepair.

After the five people went in, they took out their mobile phones and switched them to the flashlight mode, only to find that the inside was empty, and a few scattered pieces of furniture were covered with dust.

"It looks like no one has lived here for a long time." Yu Chun said, but it's a pity that these furniture are ordinary synthetic boards, which are not worth much at all.

"Look, the traces here are very new?" Qian Lai said tremblingly, pointing at the window.

Yu Chun walked over to check it, and said in a bad mood: "Nonsense, the window is not closed, the place where it was scraped must be very new, and it has been worn out without looking at it."

Qian Lai pulled the window back and forth, and sure enough, as Yu Chun said, it seemed that he was scaring himself.

At this moment, a gust of cool wind blew in, and Qian Lai froze in place, as if someone had cast a hold on him.

However, among the people present, except for Ping Yi, no one noticed this.

Yu Chun turned around and went to observe other places. This house is old enough, so I don't know if there will be any good things left behind.

Zhou Gang dragged Wu Yong to the second floor. Since going up, he has not made a sound at all.

Yu Chun ran to the stairwell. Generally, families with jumping floors would pile up some useless things in the stairwell.

The corner of Ping Yi's mouth twitched, Yu Chun and the three friends had already been recruited, and the only one who kept his mind was heading towards the most dangerous place.

"Don't open the door." Ping Yi grabbed Yu Chun's wrist from behind.

Yu Chun was taken aback when he heard the words, and turned to look at Ping Yi, "Why, is there danger inside?"

"In the whole house, the yin energy here is the heaviest." Ping Yi said very clearly, he could even feel the resentment emanating from it, probably it was a ghost-like character.

Unexpectedly, the haunted house that Wu Yong found really lived up to its name.

Yu Chun was so frightened that he withdrew his hand, but at this moment, the door of the stairwell opened by itself.

A gust of black air rushed towards him, and Ping Yi waved his hand to disperse the black air.

Yu Chun looked inside steadily, and there was a rotting corpse in the stairwell. Judging by the style of the clothes, the deceased should be a woman, and she was not very old, and she was murdered to death.

"This!" Yu Chun was startled, did he find the crime scene?

Ping Yi looked coldly at the woman's body inside, "The revenge is not finished, so is the resentment so heavy?"

Yu Chun couldn't see anything except the corpse inside. Hearing Ping Yi's words, he thought of Li Guiruyan.

Ruyan had a beautiful appearance, but this guy's death was horrific, his limbs were tied to steel pipes, showing a character 'big'.

Coupled with the open clothes and messy skirts, it is not difficult to imagine what he suffered during his lifetime.

The surrounding air suddenly became cold, and Yu Chun shivered, feeling that his exhaled breath was covered with hoarfrost.

Ping Yi shielded Yu Chun behind him, and said to the corpse inside: "Put away your little tricks, unless you want to lose your soul!"

As Ping Yi said these words, the air became even colder, and Yu Chun seemed to be able to hear tearing roars.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com