Chapter 7 Friendship Price

A whole morning passed, and no one came to the shop. It seemed to be a dead shop.

Ping Yi couldn't help asking: "You can't sell anything, how do you make money?"

Yu Chun, on the other hand, was neither impatient nor impatient, and had a demeanor of being overwhelmed by Mount Tai and not changing his face, "We sell antiques, what we pay attention to is that we either don't open for business, or stay open for three years. Although this sentence is a bit exaggerated, But the meaning remains the same."

Ping Yi thought for a while, and understood: Either don't lie to others, or lie to someone ruthlessly!

Just when Yu Chun was considering whether to close the shop for a rest in the afternoon, a customer came to the door.

"Hey, isn't this Mr. Wang? What brought you here, did you lose weight successfully? Be thin and healthy."

Seeing regular customers approaching, Yu Chun immediately greeted them with a doggy attitude.

Mr. Wang is a middle-aged uncle with sagging facial skin and blue eye sockets, and he looks like he hasn't had a good rest.

Hearing Yu Chun's words, Mr. Wang showed a smile, "Xiao Yu, you can talk, is there anything good in the store recently?"

"There are really good things, but they are not placed in the store. I will prepare them in a few days before displaying them." The things Yu Chun was talking about were naturally the jade mat that Ping Yi gave him.

Mr. Wang didn't take it seriously. If he had taken the words of these antique dealers seriously, he would have gone bankrupt long ago.

"Why haven't I seen this thing before?" Mr. Wang looked at the museum shelf next to him, and took down a copper wine glass casually.

"Mr. Wang has good eyesight. This is a good thing I collected recently. Does Yu Ji know that it is the woman who had sex with Xiang Yu. This is the wine glass she used. She even drank before wiping her neck!" Yu Chun began Use his ability to fool people.

Although Mr. Wang didn't really believe in Yuchun's words, he instinctively felt that this thing was good.

He collected a lot of genuine products, relying on intuition.

"Should I make a price?" Mr. Wang felt more and more fond of it.

Yu Chun was overjoyed. Anyone who knows the business knows that asking the price means buying it. "We are old acquaintances. I will give you a friendly price, 180,000."

"The wine glass used by Concubine Yu is only 180,000?" Mr. Wang shook his drooping face.

Yu Chun chuckled, "Isn't this a friendly price? If someone I don't know comes to buy it, I won't sell it for 800,000."

"I advise you not to buy it."

Just when Mr. Wang was about to buy it, Ping Yi, who was drinking tea and watching a play, suddenly spoke.

It was only then that Mr. Wang noticed that there was another person here. Since his weight dropped rapidly, his concentration had also weakened.

"Why did this gentleman say that?" Mr. Wang held the wine glass, obviously not intending to transfer it.

Ping Yi put down the teacup in his hand, ignored Yu Chun's winking and said, "This cup is not clean, it will speed up the time of your death, even though your health is already very bad."

"What nonsense!" Yu Chun became impatient. What if he offends Mr. Wang and won't come to his store in the future? Cutting off people's money is equivalent to killing their parents, so I don't care about being afraid for a while.

Mr. Wang pushed Yu Chun away, and when Yu Chun thought Mr. Wang would do something, the other party put on a smiley face, "Sir, did you see something?"

As a businessman, Mr. Wang is still very superstitious, and he really feels bad recently.

Ping Yi said lightly, "Did you get some ancient objects recently and put them at home, after which you often have nightmares, then lose weight and become weak."

"That's right, that's a painting." Mr. Wang immediately thought of the painting that he hung in the bedroom.

"Figure painting?" Ping Yi guessed.

"That's right, it's a picture of a lady." Boss Wang treasures this painting very much. He has already had an expert look at it, and he has done carbon-14 dating, so it is definitely an antique.

Ping Yi got up slowly, "That's right, if you haven't left it for a long time, then send it away, if it's been left for a long time, it's useless even if you send it away.

As for the cup in your hand, it is indeed an ancient object, but it was used as a sacrifice, and it was stained with human blood. Given your current situation, it is not suitable to be placed at home. "

Mr. Wang looked Ping Yi up and down, and he was stunned to see the high personality in Ping Yi.

Returning the wine glass in his hand to Yu Chun, Mr. Wang stretched out his hand towards Ping Yi, but the other party avoided him when he wanted to shake hands, but this did not affect what he was going to say next, "Sir, please help me, I put that painting in my bedroom, and it has been a long time, I dreamed of the woman in the painting last night, she said she wanted to marry me!"

If the painting was really not clean, he might be killed by that woman after getting married.

Just thinking about it, Mr. Wang was so frightened that his calves went weak.

"Oh? It has developed to this point, it seems that she has taken a fancy to you." Ping Yi joked.

Thinking that his fifty catties of fat disappeared in just one month, Mr. Wang didn't want to be attracted by such a terrifying existence.

Yu Chun glanced at the wine glass in his hand, he was not afraid that it would be dirty, but if this wine glass was an antique, he would definitely not sell it for 180,000 yuan.

"Please, help me, I don't want to marry her, as long as you can help me, I will agree to any conditions!" Mr. Wang looked at the back of his hand with loose skin, he was very happy when he started to lose weight, but When he became ruthless, he became frightened, and when he went to the hospital to check for anemia and other problems, he came out.

Obviously, he eats a lot of food every day, but he still loses weight day by day. This is not normal at all, and the hospital said that he does not have cancer, nor is he terminally ill.

Ping Yi thought for a while, and saw the shopping bag next to the counter, "I want money."

Hearing the sensitive word 'money', Yu Chun immediately came to Ping Yi's side.

"Let Mr. Wang bid for this figure." Immediately, Yu Chun said to Mr. Wang: "Mr. Wang will just give you a friendly price. As for my friend, how much he can do depends on his ability."

Mr. Wang thought to himself, Yu Chun is too cunning, what does it mean to look at his ability, obviously it depends on how much he gives, and then how much he chooses to achieve!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com