Chapter 9

In the afternoon, the two of them did not go back to Antique Street, but returned home.

In order to celebrate making a fortune today, Yuchun worked in the kitchen for an hour before realizing one thing, that is, the big rice dumplings don't eat their human food.

"Well, do you want to try it? My handicraft is not bad." Yu Chun came to Ping Yi who was fiddling with the computer while unfastening his apron.

Speaking of him, a thousand-year-old corpse, how could he be so familiar with modern things?

Ping Yi looked up at him, when Yu Chun thought he would refuse, Ping Yi stood up, "Okay."

Subconsciously bending the corners of his eyes, Yu Chun hurriedly served Ping Yi a meal.

The two sat at the dining table and picked up chopsticks to eat.

Ping Yi eats very little, and his appetite is light.

Yu Chun bit his chopsticks and thought wildly, shouldn't the big rice dumpling like to eat meat, especially human flesh...

Thinking of this, Yu Chun swayed, which was strange.

After dinner, Yu Chun went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, and when he came out, he found that the laptop had been taken to the north room by Ping Yi.

Thinking of the extra money in the bank card, Yuchun decided to buy another one tomorrow and give the old one to Pingyi.

Humming a ditty, Yu Chun went into the bathroom to freshen up, but for some reason, it always felt that the light in the bathroom was quite dim today.

Maybe it's been a long time, wait a few days before buying a new set of lamps, it's another expense.

After changing into home clothes and returning to the South Room, Yu Chun read the history book for a while, then turned off the lamp, and soon fell asleep.

In the dream, he came to a strange place, like the boudoir of an ancient woman.

Because he didn't know that he was dreaming, he looked around and studied the age of these ornaments.

"Official kilns of the Tang Dynasty, my God!" Yu Chun picked up the wine glass on the table, and wanted to put it in his pocket, but found that he was not wearing his own clothes, but a set of ancient robes that were as bright as blood.

Just when he was wondering, a gentle female voice came, "Master, you haven't lifted the hijab for me yet, how can you serve the wine glass first?"

Hearing this sudden sound, Yu Chun was startled, the hairs on the back of his neck were startled, he turned his head to look in the direction where the sound came from.

On the red new bed, sat a woman dressed in a wedding gown. Because she was wearing a hijab, he couldn't see the specific appearance of this woman.

Yu Chun pinched his thigh, it didn't hurt, it was numb, could it be that he hadn't masturbated for a long time, that's why he had erotic dreams?

Walking slowly to the side of the bed, Yu Chun licked his lips, if it was a sweet dream, he wouldn't mind continuing it.

Thinking of this, he lifted the red hijab on the woman's head.

The hijab came down, revealing a beautiful little face, she looked only sixteen or seventeen years old, with bright red lips and picturesque eyebrows.

"Ah!" Yu Chun was startled, and instinctively took a few steps back, "You, aren't you the woman in that painting?"

"My husband has a good memory, and the little girl is like smoke, she is exactly the girl in the painting." The woman looked sad.

Seeing this, Yu Chun asked, "Didn't you leave?"

"My remnant soul has been destroyed, but the primordial soul remains." Ru Yan lowered her head and said, "Sir, don't you want to know how I died?"

"If you want to say it, I'll listen to it." Regardless of correcting her address, Yu Chun was thinking about how to leave here, but he tried several times but failed to leave, as if he was in a real space.

Ruyan took two steps forward, and Yu Chun took two steps back.

Seeing this, Ruyan stood still, "Sir, please sit down and let me speak slowly."

Yu Chun touched the chair behind him and sat down.

"One thousand and one hundred years ago, I was a girl in a brothel. Because of my outstanding talent, I sold my art but not my body. Until I met Mr. Li. He is a literati with profound knowledge. I was quickly attracted to him.

In order to make him stand out, I took out all my savings and asked him to go to Chang'an to look for opportunities. After he was appointed as an official and entered the court, he married me.

The picture of a lady was drawn by Mr. Li for me, but I waited for a whole year. At the beginning, there were letters and correspondences, but then there was no news.

I was worried that something might happen to him, so I borrowed money from my sister and traveled a long way to Chang'an.

But when he arrived in Chang'an, the news he found out was that the other party was married to a plump official lady, and he also successfully became a low-level civil servant through his nepotism.

How could I be reconciled, so I went to ask him to clarify.

The first time, he sent me away, but when my heart was ashamed, he came to me again, saying that he had no choice but to marry Miss Guan.

I believed him, and I only hoped that he would reconcile as soon as possible, even if it is a simple meal from now on.

But what I'm waiting for is not a good relationship, but a sharp knife.

The third time, he tricked me out and killed me with his own hands, claiming that he loved me, but he loved rights more. "

Yu Chun swallowed his saliva, "Then why are you in that painting?"

"Before I died, the only thing I carried with me was the picture scroll. Maybe it was my unwillingness to reincarnate, and I was finally trapped inside the picture scroll." Ruyan wept.

Yu Chun asked again, "Then why did you come to me?" Obviously before, this woman was looking for Mr. Wang.

"Before, the picture scroll was bought by Mr. Wang. Mr. Wang's character is very similar to Mr. Li, but he is too fat." Ru Yan was a little dissatisfied.

Yu Chun interjected: "So you help him lose weight?"

"Yes, but the good things between me and him were ruined. Fortunately, fate made me meet you." Ru Yan looked at Yu Chun affectionately.

Yu Chun was so frightened that his heart trembled, his crotch was clamped tightly, for fear of being molested by ghosts, "Me?"

"That's right, compared to Mr. Wang, you look more like Mr. Li. Only by fulfilling my last wish can I truly be reincarnated. Please help me, Mr. Wang, as long as you promise to marry me." Ruyan begged earnestly.

Yu Chun hesitated, marrying a female ghost, he really couldn't do it, but he was afraid that after rejecting the other party, Ruyan would become angry and treat him as that heartless Mr. Li, it would not be fun to take revenge.

With his mouth dry, Yu Chun picked up the wine glass on the table, forgetting that this place was a dream woven by people, and drank the wine in the glass in one gulp.

Seeing this, Ruyan smiled triumphantly.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com