Chapter 11

"It's not that easy to kill me!" Ru Yan had a ferocious expression on her face, her hands were claw-like, and she directly rushed towards Ping Yi, the guy who ruined her good deeds twice!

Yu Chun was pushed behind the table by Ping Yi, and did not forget to peek at half of his head.

"Be careful!" Seeing Ruyan's appearance as a ghost, Yu Chun screamed in fright. If he was caught in the face, his face would definitely be disfigured.

I saw Ping Yi raised his hand unhurriedly, stretched out a finger, and a black lightning shot out from between his fingers, striking Ru Yan's body.

"Ah!" Ruyan let out a hysterical roar, her hair disheveled and her wedding dress messy, "Impossible, the power of lightning, how could it be the power of lightning!"

Even Yu Chun, who doesn't understand anything, knows that the power of thunder and lightning is the nemesis of demons and goblins, and that lightning splitting wood is an artifact to ward off evil spirits.

In other words, this big rice dumpling is a living corpse, how can he use the power of lightning?

And Ruyan, a poor female ghost, who died before she was able to leave the school, she must be talking about her kind.

"Your soul has been tampered with. Who was the master who helped you back then?" Ping Yi asked when Ru Yan's original soul dissipated. He was familiar with this breath, but he couldn't determine the specific source.

Ruyan smiled viciously, "Master is calling me, I feel it, haha, I won't die, I won't die!"

After all, Ruyan's body disappeared completely, and a red dot passed by in a flash, before it was too late to catch it, it disappeared.

"What's that?" Yu Chun came out from behind the desk.

"The energy of resentful spirits, someone is using it to cultivate." Ping Yi looked in the direction where the red dot disappeared, who is it?

Yu Chun swallowed his saliva, and asked weakly: "Will that Ruyan come back?"

"No, go to sleep!" Ping Yi stroked Yu Chun's head, with soothing power in his voice.

Yuping lost consciousness and fell into a deep sleep.

When he reappeared, Ping Yi was already standing beside Yu Chun's bed, looking at someone who was sleeping.

After thinking for a while, Ping Yi bent down and gently placed a kiss on Yu Chun's lips, as if treating a fragile treasure, with obsessive and complicated eyes.

In the early morning of the next day, Yu Chun kicked off the quilt, stretched in bed, and then got up.

Glancing at the time, it was only seven o'clock in the morning. It seemed that going to bed early was good.

"Brother Ping, I'm out for breakfast." Yu Chun changed Ping Yi's name, the dream last night was still fresh in his memory, but he didn't know if it was true or not.

Ping Yi came out from the north room, with an unfriendly aura of not getting close to strangers all over his body, "I don't want to eat, are you still going to the store today?"

"Go, I'll be back in the morning." Yu Chun touched his nose and said tentatively: "Last night, thank you."

"En." Ping Yi responded, and returned to the north room.

It seems that Ping Yi is not going to go to the Antique Street with him today, and now that I think about it, the one million that Mr. Wang received yesterday is really not much.

After the meal, Yuchun walked to the antique street.

As soon as he came, he was dragged by a nearby shopkeeper who sold the Four Treasures of the Study to chat.

"Xiao Yu, did you sell any good things yesterday?" Boss Zhang of Wen Ya Tang asked with a smile.

Yu Chun gave a sloppy look, "No way, Mr. Wang came over, but he left without buying anything."

"I didn't buy it!" Boss Zhang regretted, "Wang is always a rich master, and he likes to be arty. If he comes again, you have to bring him to my place."

"No problem, then I'll go to open the shop first." Yu Chun pointed to the antique shop where he still closed the shutter door.

"Go, go, there must be a lot of customers this weekend." Boss Zhang said with a smile.

Yu Chun was taken aback when he heard the words, it turned out that today is the weekend, and life is muddled.

I glanced at my phone, and it was indeed the beginning of July, so I had to leave early today.

Opening the door, Yu Chun spent the whole morning in the store. At noon, when the antique street had the most visitors, he ran away.

After taking a taxi, Yu Chun came to Xinxin Nursing Home, where his grandmother lived.

When the nurse saw Yu Chun, he greeted him with a smile, "Here we go again, your grandma was still talking about you yesterday!"

Yu Chun raised the corners of his lips when he heard the words, "I'll go see her."

"Okay." The nurse took Yu Chun to the old lady's room.

The old lady was sitting at a square table, playing poker with a few old friends, when she saw Yu Chun, she gave up her seat to someone else.

"I won't play with you for now, my precious grandson is here." Yu Chun's grandma straightened the red scarf around her neck.

Yu Chun's eyes darkened, but he soon put on a hearty smile, "Grandma, guess what I brought you today?"

"Hey, don't you have to guess, it must be my favorite fruit candy." The old lady smiled, revealing her dentures.

Yu Chun conjured up a bag of candies from behind like a magician, "Grandma is really amazing, she guessed it right away."

The old people next to them smiled kindly, which is what the grandparents and grandchildren would do every time they met.

When they came to the back garden of the nursing home, the two sat under the flower trellis, Yu Chun thought for a while and asked, "Grandma, don't you really want to live with me?"

The old lady looked at the flowers and plants around her, and smiled like a Maitreya Buddha, "It's very nice here, and I have a group of old friends to accompany me to relieve my boredom."

"Grandma, back then..."

Yu Chun was about to say something, but was interrupted by the old lady, "The things of the past are over, Xiao Chun, people have to live in the present, grandma is very good here, you just need to visit me once a month."

Yu Chun lowered his head, feeling sad in his heart, "I'll listen to grandma."

The old lady raised her hand and patted Yu Chun's hair, "This is grandma's grandson."

Just when the old lady was about to take back her hand, her face suddenly changed, "Did you encounter anything or something unclean during this time?"

"Nope." Yu Chun knew what the old lady was talking about, as the saying goes, report good news but not bad news, besides, Yu Chun didn't dare to mention the matter of Ping Yi to the old lady, let alone say that he went to rob the tomb with his bad friend .

The old lady glanced at him suspiciously, "You, a good college student, must open some antique shop and play with some second-hand goods all day long. I told you that those are not good things."

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, and according to grandma's tone, he regarded him as a trash.

"Grandma, gold in troubled times, antiques in prosperous times, I call it catering to the times." Yu Chun popularized knowledge to the old woman.

The old lady glanced at him, "Take a pile of second-hand goods as treasures, it's getting late, you go back, I'll find someone to play mahjong."

"That's fine, I'll come to see you next month." Yu Chun stood up, seeing that everything was fine with his grandma, he was relieved.

After Yu Chun left, the old lady went back to her room, chased away the poker players inside, counted like a witch, and murmured: "It's an inevitable fate!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com