Chapter 112 New Year's Day

At Yu Chun's request, Zixin handed over the fragments of the ghost weapon to Zhang Ling.

Yu Chun said: "It's better to leave this thing to Brother Zhang for safekeeping."

Zhang Ling reached out to take it, and looked back and forth, "It's the same as what I found in the nursing home last time."

"It seems that over there in the underworld, for the sake of Yu Chun, even the ghost weapon is willing to take out and destroy it." Ping Yi sneered.

Yu Chun really wants to know a question, "Why are they targeting me?"

"Because someone fell in love with Ping Yi and regarded you as a rival in love." Hou Qing made an excuse casually, anyway, he couldn't let Yu Chun know the truth.

Yu Chun was dumbfounded, it turned out that all of this was caused by the blue face of Da Zongzi!

Ping Yi had black lines on his face, and gave Hou Qing a vicious look. When this guy talks, he doesn't think too much.

"Actually, this matter has nothing to do with the underworld, but with the ten ancient demon gods." Ping Yi said lightly, "The ten ancient demon gods are not in the same spirit, and there are many differences and hatred between them. Someone targeted me. Not surprising."

"Then you can do it well, why bother ordinary people?" Yu Chun glared at Ping Yi.

"It's not as simple as you think. After leaving God's Domain, our abilities will be reduced a lot, so we need to find a way to restore our strength in the world." Ping Yi continued. Their methods are different, and the only thing they have in common is to use human beings. point.

Yu Chun was even more puzzled, "Then why did you leave God's Domain?" This place sounds very grand.

"No matter how good the place is, if you stay there for hundreds, thousands, or tens of thousands of years, it will be no different from a prison." Hou Qing said from the side, which is why he left.

While several people were talking, the ground suddenly shook.

Yu Chun was startled, and hurried to the bathroom.

As a result, halfway through the run, Ping Yi carried it back.

"Where are you going?" Ping Yi frowned, daring to run around at this stall.

Yu Chun danced and said, "Go to the bathroom, there's an earthquake!"

"It's not an earthquake, it's the movement from the underworld. King Hades of the Fourth Hall was seriously injured, and King Qin Guang was angry." Ping Yi said indifferently.

Xue Liang didn't think it was a big deal and laughed, "It seems that the old boy also knows about it."

"There's loud thunder and little rain, so I don't believe he dared to come up." Hou Qing said disdainfully.

If you make Ping Yi anxious, the whole underworld is not enough.

Yu Chun looked at these people, why do they all look like militants?

Soon, the shaking of the ground stopped, and Yu Chun found that it was very noisy outside the window.

He opened the window and looked outside. The residents of the community were wearing pajamas, standing in the empty field one by one, obviously coming out to avoid the earthquake.

Among these people, there was Bao Ma, who was holding the child and yawning. The resentment on her face was almost overflowing.

I thought it was hard to put the child to sleep, but before I could rest, I was tossed outside by the earthquake.