Chapter 132

Yu Chun sighed in his heart, is he so weak that he can be bullied?

Seeing Zhang Ling's uncompromising appearance, Yu Chun began to stage a bitter scene, "Brother Zhang, the relationship between me and Ping Yi has been confirmed. He is now going to Kunlun Mountain to find a woman, and he is still an old man who has known him for ten thousand years. I am not afraid of him." Don't fall in love with me!"

"Don't worry, if Ping Yi likes that woman, 10,000 years is enough for him to catch her up." Zhang Ling is not moved, he is not stupid, and Yu Chun's thoughts are not difficult to guess.

"Brother Zhang, just help me, the feeling of being watched all day is like going to jail." Yu Chun saw that it was impossible to pretend to be pitiful, so he simply cheated.

Zhang Ling can finally understand Ping Yi's difficulties. If no one is left to watch such a bear, giving him a golden cudgel can poke a hole in the sky.

"I still have something to do, so I'll go first." After finishing speaking, Zhang Ling got up directly.

Yu Chun wanted to say something more, but the sound insulation array was retracted, so he could only swallow what he was going to say next.

"Xiao Shi, pay more attention to Xiao Chun during this time." Before leaving, Zhang Ling also put Yu Chun along.

Yu Chun wanted to cry, but seeing Xiao Shi's suspicious gaze, he quickly grabbed a cloth towel and pretended to wipe the antiques.

Xiao Shi withdrew his gaze, and being with Mr. Yu every day was more tiring than him going outside to catch new souls.

Zhang Ling couldn't go this way, so Yu Chun thought of Hou Qing.

Hou Qing has no depth, and since he has run out of integrity, he might help him.

Yu Chun ran to the bathroom to make a phone call, anyway, it was enough not to let Xiao Shi hear it.

"Call me when you take a shower?" Hou Qing on the other side connected the phone and heard the sound of running water. He could only make a guess, thinking that Ping Yi had only left for two days, so Yu Chun wouldn't be dissatisfied with his desires, right?

Yu Chun licked his back molars, "I'm pouring water in the toilet!"

"Then you put it on for a long time, so hold it back." Hou Qing was as unruly as ever.

If it wasn't for asking for something, Yu Chun would have hung up the phone long ago.

"It's the water from the faucet!" Yu Chun talked about his recent situation.

Hou Qing on the other side said happily, "I didn't expect Ping Yi to keep Xiao Shi, that kid is very rigid, you have to bear it, right?"

"It's not just rigid, it's simply unreasonable." Yu Chun lamented inexplicably, if Ping Yi was such a black-bellied person, why did he accept such a rigid Rain Attendant.

Hou Qing laughed enough, "You don't want me to help you escape, do you, the shop is gone?"

"I'm thinking of leaving Xiao Shi to look at the store. After all, I haven't been to Kunlun Mountain yet." Yu Chun laughed.

"Hey, you still want to go to Kunlun Mountain, your head is flooded?" Hou Qing only thought that Yu Chun was bored, but he didn't expect him to go to Kunlun Mountain.

"It's not what you said, that girl likes Ping Yi, if something happens to them, I'll find somewhere to cry." Yu Chun said angrily.

Hou Qing didn't dare to take the blame for this, "I was just joking with you, they are enemies, and it was purely accidental to target you."