Chapter 56 Losing Money

Boss Wang's face was pale, his eyes were black, and he didn't know how many nights he stayed up.

"Boss Wang, are you alright?" Yu Chun pointed to the other party's drooping black eyes.

Boss Wang sighed, "I don't know how to do it, I haven't slept for several nights, not only that, I received fake money when I sold things yesterday, and when I transferred the money at night, I entered the wrong number, and the other party directly added me to the black box. The list, now no one can find it, let alone money."

"Uh..." Yu Chun sympathized with his experience, but he didn't expect that bad luck charm to work so well.

"Why don't you find a mountain to worship?" Yu Chun suggested, anyway, he has no way to crack it.

Boss Wang grabbed Yu Chun's hand, "Xiao Yu, Uncle knows that you are a person who does great things. I heard that the safety charm you sold a while ago is very good. If you have any more, please sell Uncle one."

"The safety talisman is meant to keep you safe, so it has nothing to do with your situation!" Yu Chun thought to himself, this old bastard might just go to the doctor because of his illness.

Boss Wang thought so too, and then a gloomy look appeared on his face.

Seeing his pity, Yu Chun decided to trick him, "However, I have a disease-dispelling talisman here, I think you are mentally ill, try using a disease-dispelling talisman."

"Quickness talisman, this one is good." Boss Wang immediately cheered up when he heard it, but then thought of the price of the spell, and asked cautiously, "I wonder how much this healing talisman is?"

"300,000 sheets, friendship price." Yu Chun stretched out three fingers.

Three hundred thousand, this is not a small amount, as the owner of the Four Treasures Store of the Study, how could he have so much money.

"Xiao Yu, see if it can be cheaper, isn't this the rhythm of forcing uncle to sell the house!" Boss Wang begged.

Yu Chun quickly stretched out his hand to stop him, "Uncle, I'm not a fake fake. To tell you the truth, I only have five Qubing Talismans in total. You know how those big bosses do it."

Of course, Boss Wang knows that no one suffers from illness or disaster these days, "But Uncle really can't afford so much money, why don't I write you an IOU?"

His current state is very bad, if he continues, he may have a car accident one day and die.

Yu Chun stood up and patted Boss Wang on the shoulder, "This hurts my feelings, I'm not a stingy person."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Boss Wang agreed repeatedly, and suddenly thought that some time ago, because Yu Chun owed him eight cents, he made up some bad words and spread them out, which was really unreasonable.

These years, it's really a turn of events, and I didn't expect to find Yu Chun so soon.

"Well, I'll sell it to you for 100,000 yuan, but you can't say that to the outside world." Yu Chun believes that Boss Wang is a smart man.

"I understand that I bought it for 300,000 yuan at a friendly price. As long as this cure-all talisman works, I will definitely let everyone in the antique street know about it." Boss Wang patted his chest and promised.

Yu Chun smiled, went into the room and took out a healing talisman from the safe to Boss Wang.

Boss Wang immediately wore it close to his body, and his spirit, which was sluggish a moment ago, suddenly cheered up a lot.