Chapter 220 Gathering

Yu Chun felt a little uncomfortable, thinking that these people would not be able to wait for the bodies of their relatives.

Ping Yi patted Yu Chun on the shoulder, "I'll go down and have a look, you're waiting for me in the cold drink shop."

"Okay, be careful." Yu Chun habitually instructed, then sat in the cold drink shop and ordered a large glass of iced pearl milk tea.

About ten minutes later, the lake suddenly rolled up into waves, and the rescuers immediately returned to the shore to ensure safety.

Immediately afterwards, the surface of the lake returned to calm, as if everything before was an illusion.

But Yu Chun knew that Ping Yi should have succeeded.

After another five minutes, Ping Yi returned to the cold drink shop still wearing the same clothes as before.

"Solved?" Yu Chun beckoned Ping Yi to sit down, and at the same time ordered him a glass of iced drink.

Ping Yi took out a bead from his pocket, "It's solved."

Yu Chun recognized at a glance that this was a monster inner alchemy.

"Thinking about mailing this water cat inner alchemy to Zi Xin." Ping Yi directly handed the inner alchemy to Yu Chun.

Yu Chun put it away, "What does the water cat look like?"

"It's similar to a lynx, but smaller, but its teeth and claws are sharp," Ping Yi said.

Yu Chun looked at the crowd outside, "In the future, no one will die in the lake, right?"

"At least they won't be dragged down and eaten, not counting those who drowned." Ping Yi said, people died in almost every river, but the reasons were different.

After drinking a glass of iced drink, Ping Yi looked at the two cups of pearl milk tea in front of Yu Chun, "You drink all of this?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go to the bathroom." Yu Chun hurriedly got up, he didn't feel anything without mentioning Ping Yi.

Ping Yi was speechless, it's no wonder that he didn't urinate frequently after drinking so much water.

After leaving the cold drink shop, they walked around the neighborhood again and found a special restaurant for lunch.

"The dishes here are all sweet." Yu Chun was not very used to eating.

Ping Yi said, "What do you want to eat?"

Yu Chun thought for a while, "Spicy."

"Then when we've had enough fun here, we can go for a stroll in Sichuan City." Ping Yi smiled softly.

Yu Chun's eyes lit up, "I heard that the hot pot over there is very delicious."

"Hehe, let's eat your fish first." Ping Yi laughed.

In the afternoon, they visited the temple again. The ancient temple gave people a sense of age.

After seven days in a row, they visited all the nearby scenic spots and finally decided to change places.

During the period, Yuchun received calls from his grandmother and friends, saying that he would not go back until he had played for a while.

Wang Shu missed the nursing home in Yangshi again, but she never went back.

It is also good for Ma Fen to accompany her in the Tianshi Association of the imperial capital, and occasionally she can do some tasks to make use of her spare energy.