Chapter 83 Paper Doll Tracking Technique

The two of them obviously realized this too, but they didn't care too much about the evil spirits, as long as they were still conscious.

But Ping Yi denied their thinking, "Evil ghosts are not so easy to be. If there is one evil ghost out of ten thousand ghosts, then there can only be one evil ghost among a million ghosts."

Immediately, Ping Yi pointed at these two unlucky guys, "And after they die, they will be dragged and swallowed the moment they become evil spirits."

"Because of that oath?" Yu Chun suddenly sympathized with these two people.

"That's right, oaths are not made casually, especially if you swear with your soul." Ping Yi spoke unhurriedly, as if talking about the current weather.

Chen Shun and Shi Zhu turned pale. After they die, will they become nourishment for the Onmyoji of the island nation?

This is worse than killing them, even if their souls are scattered, they don't want to take advantage of that short bastard!

The hatred in the bones of the Chinese people is definitely not something that can be changed by three-point profits.

"Plop!" The two suddenly fell to their knees with a pious attitude.

"Yu Chun, we were wrong, we shouldn't have taken that first step of no return from the very beginning." Chen Shun burst into tears suddenly.

"We can't even control ourselves now. Although we are not good people, we don't want to be used after death." Shi Zhu also cried.

Seeing that they were crying ugly, Yu Chun quickly comforted them, "Get up quickly, and speak slowly if you have anything to say."

They didn't get up, but looked at Ping Yi, "We know you are a capable person, we are not afraid of death, but please let our souls fly away."

Ping Yi looked at them with some surprise. These two people have bad conduct and have done all kinds of bad things, but they never expected to say such a thing.

"Aren't you afraid that if you lose your soul, you will lose everything?" Ping Yi asked.

Chen Shun and Shi Zhu were silent for a moment, then Chen Shun smiled wryly, "The left and right are destined to go to hell, it's better to be gone."

"In the underworld, you also have the opportunity to repay the merits, or you will never know if you will repay them in the next life." Ping Yi said, there is no absolute, and the two people's thinking is too extreme.

Yu Chun also comforted, "Yes, there may be other possibilities."

"Call Zhang Ling, or ask your grandma, there may be other ways." Ping Yi said, he didn't know much about these subsequent techniques, and he didn't like to be roundabout in doing things, but he could hand these two people over. Orthodox celestial master.

Yu Chun quickly contacted Zhang Ling, but unexpectedly he was in the nursing home.

Hearing the situation here, Zhang Ling and Wang Shu came to the scene together.

Yu Chun hurriedly washed the fruit and made tea for grandma, just like a little eunuch serving Lafayette. By the way, I found two small benches for Chen Shun and Shi Zhu, and asked them to sit down. Yu Chun was not used to kneeling for others or being worshiped by others.

"Abe Seimei, his situation is a bit special. There are two versions of his death." Zhang Ling knew a little about this man's deeds.

One of the versions said that Abe Seimei died at the age of forty-five, and another version said that Abe Seimei died at the age of eighty-five.