Chapter 44 Blood Disaster (Part 2)

"Be careful, you're frizzy." Wang Shu yelled towards the kitchen.

Yu Chun hurriedly put the fish in the basin, washed his hands and went back to the house.

"Xiao Chun, is this your friend?" Wang Shu took a deep look at Ping Yi, there are not many people in this world she can't see through.

Yu Chun hurriedly introduced Ping Yi to grandma, "Well, his name is Ping Yi, he is a photography enthusiast, and he lives with me recently."

Wang Shu nodded, took small steps to sit on the sofa, and grabbed a handful of candies from the drawer.

Yu Chun went to make tea, and brought it to Wang Shu.

"I'll go back to the house first." Ping Yi stood up, and after confirming that the old lady was alive, there was no need for him to stay.

"No, I'll leave after a while, there's still a mahjong game!" Wang Shu stuffed a piece of candy into her mouth.

Ping Yi heard the words and did not move.

"Grandma, why are you here? I still want to see you." Yu Chun offered tea flatteringly.

Wang Shu glared at him, "It's not that I don't trust you. I told you not to go to those unlucky places, but you just didn't listen."

Yu Chun sneered, "Grandma, you know that's what I learned and did. It's the so-called doing one line and one line!"

"Stop talking to me, are you hurt this time?" Wang Shu's eyes seemed to be able to see through Yu Chun's heart.

Yu Chun was afraid of grandma since he was a child, and he didn't dare to lie to the old lady. He remembered that he lied once when he was a child, and what he got in exchange was physical pain.

"I was bumped, but I wasn't injured." Yu Chun said, as for being pierced by a soul body, grandma might not believe it.

"Do you think I am old and dim-sighted? You look like you lack yang, but you were just bumped?" Wang Shu obviously didn't believe that the bloody disaster is so easy to break.

"Really, I don't believe you keep asking Ping Yi." Yu Chun pointed at Ping Yi and winked at him at the same time.

However, Ping Yi was willing to try, so Gu Yuchun winked and said in vain, "He was pierced by a soul body and spit out a mouthful of black blood."

Wang Shu raised several eyelids, looked at Ping Yi's expressionless face, "You saved him?"

"That's right." Ping Yi also observed Wang Shu's subtle expression.

Wang Shu stood up and bowed to Ping Yi, "Although I don't know who you are, I still want to thank you for saving my grandson."

"You are too polite." Ping Yi nodded slightly, but accepted her gift.

Yu Chun was shocked, what does the big zongzi mean, why did you even tell the truth?

"Xiao Chun." Wang Shu suddenly turned her head to look at Yu Chun.

"Here!" Yu Chun immediately paused and stood at attention.

"Please ask the family law." Wang Shu said coldly.

Yu Chun's face turned pale, and he bit his lower lip lightly, "Yes."

Ping Yi is not clear, so Yu Chun seems to be very scared.

"Xiaochun is a child with little characters and can't go to those places, but he always doesn't listen to the old man's words and doesn't take his parents' sacrifices seriously." Wang Shu seemed to explain, and seemed to remind Yuchun of the mistakes he made, and maybe there were other things. meaning.