Chapter 61

"Amplify your voice a bit more." Hou Qing said to the technicians on the side.

The other party hurriedly followed suit, although they thought it was not good for the boss to do so, but who would let him be the boss!

Yu Chun in the room, after the call was connected, asked about Zhang Ling's situation.

Zhang Ling was very surprised, he didn't expect Yu Chun to come to Xiangxi, "You stay safe here, I found a place to go, so I won't tell you."

A hissing sound from the phone, followed by a beep when the phone was hung up.

Yu Chun curled his lips, thinking that this guy hung up the phone before he had time to talk about Hou Qing.

I don't know what Zhang Ling was looking for. It has been more than a month, and I just found it.

When Ping Yi came out of the bathroom, he saw Yu Chunzheng put his phone on the coffee table, with his mouth curled up, looking dissatisfied.

"Did you call just now?" Because the bathroom was full of water, Ping Yi didn't hear anything.

"Well, contact a friend, visit him in a few days and buy some handicrafts." Yu Chun casually found an excuse.

Ping Yi nodded, "Go take a shower, there is still hot water."

"Okay!" Yu Chun found his towel from the luggage, and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

At this moment, Yu Chun's mobile phone heard a notification tone.

Ping Yi casually picked it up and took a look, it was a text message that the phone was about to be owed.

For some reason, he suddenly thought of the phone call just now, so he unlocked Yu Chun's phone and looked through the chat history.

The word 'Zhang Tianshi' came into Ping Yi's sight.

This is the friend Yu Chun was talking about, who really knows how to lie like a fire.

Putting the phone back on the coffee table, Ping Yi pretended to be nonchalant and returned to the bedroom, wondering why Yu Chun would call that guy Zhang Ling for no reason?

Hou Qing in the monitoring room was still watching the fun, and suddenly felt that her lair was passive.

Now that he couldn't come out, he patted the technician behind him on the shoulder, "Turn off this surveillance camera for me, and I'll take care of the two people inside. I'm going out for a while. Let the manager contact me if I need anything!"

"Yes, boss!" The technician responded quickly.

Hou Qing went out from the monitoring room with her front foot, and disappeared into the clubhouse with her back foot.

In the deep mountains, Hou Qing flew towards his lair.

As the ancestor of zombies, flying is no problem.

Inside the zombie cave, Zhang Ling explored cautiously.

The ancestors said that there is a kung fu method in it, but it was guarded by a flying zombie, and it has not been able to get it.

However, it is also because of the flying stiffness that the exercises can be preserved to this day.

"Damn it, who the hell is running towards my treasury!" Hou Qing speeded up, but it would take time to pass.

Zhang Ling held a mahogany sword in his hand, and he only dared to enter here because he calculated that the flying zombie was not here today. Although this is a cave of zombies, unexpectedly, there is no rancid smell, not even two corpses.