Chapter 92 Pay Off With Merit

That is to say, the child did not get rid of the bad luck after death, and was swallowed by the toad again, and the toad had already become a spirit, and when it died, it entered the child's soul with great resentment, and a new monster was born.

Over the years, elderly people often die in nursing homes. Many of these elderly people are thrown here because they are rejected by their children.

When these old people died, they would have an air of resentment and resentment, and this breath was absorbed by the one-eyed monster, day after day, year after year, and finally became an evil spirit.

He hated everyone in the nursing home, including that father!

Yu Chun is not a person with a lot of sympathy. Although this child is quite unlucky and innocent, he can't hurt others because of it.

Ignorance is not a sin, but when ignorance reaches a certain level, it becomes a sin!

"You killed so many innocent people, don't you feel guilty at all?" Yu Chun asked the one-eyed monster.

The one-eyed monster smiled ferociously, "Why do you feel guilty? It's because of these immortals that he can't care about me. Those people watched me drown. They are all bad people. I want them to die, all of them!"

"Those people were already dead back then, and the people you killed now are all innocent." Yu Chun said again.

"No one is innocent, as long as they live here, they are not innocent!" The three-eyed monster's three views have obviously been distorted to an irreparable level.

Yu Chun looked at him coldly, "No matter what, you have to pay for the sins you have caused!"

Wang Shu was very relieved that Yu Chun spoke clearly and logically, as if she was a messenger of justice.

In the next moment, Yu Chun pushed Ping Yi out, "Go!"

Wang Shu staggered and almost fell, she was sorry for the ancestors of the Yu family!

Ping Yi was caught off guard and almost kissed the one-eyed monster in front of him.

Yu Chun sneered and took two steps back, as if he had exerted too much energy.

"Looking for death!" The one-eyed monster who only had malice in his heart couldn't see anyone who could breathe, "When I kill you all, go kill that old guy!"

Obviously, the old guy he was talking about was the dean of Xinxin Nursing Home and his own father.

Ping Yi thought it had a foul smell, so he summoned the thunder directly, and killed it with one blow, so as to avoid trouble.

But when the thunder fell, the old dean suddenly appeared. He was not afraid of the monster in front of him, and hugged him tightly to resist the thunder that fell from the sky for him.

"Dad!" The one-eyed monster opened his one eye wide, holding the old and weak body in his arms.

"Xiao Nan, it's good to see you again. Dad knows you are a good boy, don't do bad things anymore." The old dean touched the one-eyed monster's face.

The one-eyed monster murmured: "Why, why did you save me? Don't you only have these old people in nursing homes in your eyes?"

"We're all going to grow old, and how many of them came here voluntarily, that's why I care about them so much. I'm sorry, child, but I didn't take good care of you." The old dean said guiltily and lovingly.

The one-eyed monster looked at the old man in his arms, his voice trembling, "Dad, don't die!"

He made many excuses for himself, and the last one to kill the old dean was to let him watch the death of all the people in the nursing home.