Chapter 57 Transferring Vitality

Knowing this was the case, Ping Yi stood up, "You don't seem like a nosy person, especially when it comes to spending money."

"Life is not easy, you won't understand it." Yu Chun said inscrutablely.

Ping Yi doesn't understand, how can Yu Chun, who regards money as his life, be so kind?

The two drove to the Second Hospital of Yangshi Medical University, and walked to the ward as Shi Shun told them.

In a place like a hospital, the soul body is very dense, especially at night, they all start to move.

Yu Chun found that since the last time he was injured, his eyes would see some messy things from time to time. Fortunately, he didn't go out often at night, otherwise he would have to be scared out of mental illness.

Humans and ghosts have different paths, even though Yu Chun can see those things, the souls dare not make mistakes, or they are powerless.

Of course, there are exceptions like ghosts.

Avoiding the kid passing by in front of his legs, Yu Chun told himself that there is nothing to be afraid of when treating these things as 3D projections.

The two came to the door of the intensive care unit where Shi Shun's son was. They were not allowed inside, but Shi Shun's people were not seen in the corridor outside.

"Where's Shi Shun?" Yu Chun wondered, why is he still gone?

"You can find the baby's father inside. He has gone to cook and will be back in a while." A middle-aged woman said while sitting on the floor tiles.

There are no rest chairs here, so if you want to accompany patients, you can only lay a floor at the door.

Yu Chun knew about this situation, but Ping Yi didn't understand, even if it's good to put a folding bed, why sleep on the floor?

But soon he understood that the door of the intensive care unit was opened, and two doctors and three nurses pushed the hospital bed and ran towards the operating room in a hurry.

Seeing this, the woman quickly got up and gave up the place.

It can be seen that this is not a wide corridor, and a 'double carriageway' must be reserved.

"Yu Chun." Not long after, Shi Shun came over with a lunch box.

Yu Chun waved at him, and waited for someone to approach before asking, "How is the child?"

"The organs are failing, and we can only rely on the machines inside to maintain life." Shi Shun showed bitterness, but no matter how hard it was, he would do his best to save the child.

Ping Yi glanced inside. There were four children in the intensive care unit, the youngest was Shi Shun's son, and the other three were slightly older, and their vital signs were very fragile.

Of the four children, except for the only girl, the other three boys were doing badly.

"Eh?" At this moment, Yu Chun let out a light sigh.

He saw that the child who was pushed out before came back, not lying down, but walking back by himself.

"What's wrong?" Shi Shun didn't know why.

Ping Yi shook his head toward Yuchun.

Yu Chun swallowed his saliva, noticed that there was no shadow of the child under the light, and immediately broke out in a cold sweat.

I saw this child passing through the door, walked to one of the children who were similar in age and appearance to him, and rubbed against his hand.

With Ping Yi's perception ability, he quickly discovered that the child's vitality had become tenacious.