Chapter 137 - 138

After a simple breakfast, Ping Yi removed the isolation formation.

Nuba immediately felt Pingyi's aura, and she really stayed with Yuchun!

His eyes seemed to shoot out flames, and he was dressed in a blue gauze skirt without wind, and his black hair flew up behind him.

But in an instant, Nuba appeared in the place where Yu Chun and the others were before, but at this time there was no one there.

Because Ping Yi took Yu Chun to teleport, the speed was slower to go up Nuba, and he was about to go down the mountain, but was blocked by Nuba.

"Take Xiaochun away!" Ping Yi immediately stood in front of Nuba.

The nun looked angry, "Ping Yi, you really want to disregard the safety of the Three Realms!"

"The safety of the Three Realms has nothing to do with me!" Ping Yi's face was condensed.

"Okay, then today we will fight to the death!" Nuba suddenly made a move, and the surrounding flowers and plants were instantly drained of water and quickly withered.

Yu Chun, who was taken away by Hou Qing, was worried immediately when he heard Nuba's words.

"Is Ping Yi okay?" Yu Chun asked while running.

What Hou Qing thought was that it would be really troublesome to take a living person with him. If a corpse was dragged directly to the underground dungeon, he would have left Kunlun Mountain long ago.

"No, the top ten gods and demons in ancient times can't die easily." Even if Nuba and Yin Lingzi attacked at the same time, Pingyi was the most seriously injured, and he would definitely not die.

The distance to the foot of Kunlun Mountain was getting closer and closer, and the two of them were about to leave.

Yin Lingzi suddenly appeared in front of them, acting like a dog blocking the way, "Hou Qing, keep him!"

"Impossible!" Hou Qing pushed Yu Chun aside, shot again, and at the same time shouted to Yu Chun who pushed out: "Go down the mountain!"

Yu Chun gritted his teeth and ran down the mountain.

He didn't stop even though he ran until his legs became unconscious.

Ping Yi and Hou Qing are trying their best to help him delay the time, if he loses the chain, he will fail their efforts.

"Bang bang bang!"

There were several sounds in succession, and hundreds of white bone claws emerged from the ground.

These white bone claws worked hard to climb up, and not long after, nearly fifty skeletons appeared in front of Yu Chun's eyes.

Yu Chun sucked in a breath of cold air, this is a white bone formation, but a formation made of human bones.

"Damn it!" Yu Chun immediately took out the compass, at the critical moment, the formula must not be recited wrong!

As Yu Chun muttered for a while, a golden light flashed on the compass, making these bones afraid to approach.

But this is not a solution after all, Yu Chun took out the charm used for self-defense from his pocket, and threw it out all at once.

Explosions sounded one after another, and a group of bones were broken into pieces.

Yu Chun felt distressed for a while, these spells were the bottom of his box, if he hadn't come to find Pingyi this time, he would not have carried them with him because he thought he might be in danger.