Chapter 14

Also changed into clothes that highlighted the rural atmosphere, Yu Chun carried a small satchel and went out with the keys.

"Don't you have a car?" Ping Yi asked seeing Yu Chun taking a taxi as soon as he went out, logically speaking, Yu Chun should have some savings.

Hearing this, Yu Chun looked embarrassed, "Ahem, my sense of direction is a bit poor."

More than bad, thinking of the scene when he first met Yu Chun, his friend seemed to have said that it's okay to be a road idiot, and he can't read the navigation.

"Buy a car in a while, I'll drive it." Ping Yi made it clear that there are some places he has to go, and taking a taxi is definitely inconvenient.

The corner of Yu Chun's mouth twitched, listening to what this big zongzi said, let him buy a car and drive it for him, why doesn't he go to heaven!

With all kinds of complaints in his heart and a smile on his face, Yu Chun felt that he was going to have a schizophrenia.

"No problem, what do you like." For the sake of the one million, he can take out two hundred thousand to buy a scooter, and then let Da Zongzi be a free driver!

"Bigger ones, preferably the ones that can hold people in the trunk." Ping Yi said slowly.

Yu Chun swallowed his saliva, he really wanted to ask, pretending to be alive or dead, but he didn't open his mouth.

After taking a taxi, Yuchun told the driver the address.

There are many old houses on the outskirts of Yang City, because the relocation did not reach here, so the people here still live the days of drinking well water in summer and burning kangs in winter.

After handing over the money to the taxi driver, Yu Chun pulled the clothes on his body, and only picked the yard with the red-painted gate.

Ping Yi followed behind him, as if he was studying the shopping channels of antique shops.

"Dong dong dong." Yu Chun raised his hand and knocked on the door.

After a while, a middle-aged woman opened the door.

"Who are you looking for?" the middle-aged woman asked.

Yu Chun smiled innocently, "Sister, I'm here to collect old things..."

Before Yu Chun finished speaking, the other party slammed the door in front of him.

If it wasn't for Ping Yi's swift action to pull Yu Chun, maybe Yu Chun's nose would have been flattened.

Yu Chun thanked Ping Yi resentfully, "Thank you, this woman is so unqualified, I haven't finished my words yet!"

Ping Yi looked at him with raised eyebrows, "So this is the old house."

"Ahem, of course not, let's change house." As he spoke, Yu Chun staggered to the next house with his hands behind his back.

The person who opened the door was an old man in his sixties. Hearing that Yu Chun was here to collect antiques, he immediately welcomed him in warmly.

Yu Chun raised his eyebrows proudly at Ping Yi, this is the old mansion.

"Sit down, I don't have any good tea here, so don't dislike some flower tea." The old man poured them two cups of tea.

Yu Chun told the old man not to be so busy, "We all came from the countryside, so how can we be so particular about it."

The old man glanced at their attire and smiled very kindly, "Let me show you the old things, they are all handed down from my family's ancestors."

"Okay, I'm also coming back to benefit everyone, it's better than moving out and losing it." Yu Chun made a high-sounding excuse.

The old man echoed, "Who says no, just wait."

Saying this, the old man took out a chamber pot from the locked cabinet.

Seeing this, the corners of Yu Chun's mouth couldn't help twitching, and the old man began to tell about the origin of the chamber pot.

"The first master of my family was the eunuch next to Lord Qianlong. This chamber pot was brought out from the palace by him. Every generation of us regards it as a treasure. If it weren't for my childlessness, I would not be willing to sell it." The old man cherished it. Then he touched the spout of the chamber pot.

Based on the principle that she would rather get started than miss it, Yu Chun went over to check it out.

Not to mention, this chamber pot is really a sample of the court, but how can it keep the smell until now, it must not have been used by Lord Qianlong, otherwise it will be very angry!

"Ahem, besides this, does the old man have anything else?" Yu Chun withdrew his hand and rubbed his pants twice.

Ping Yi at the side saw his little moves and couldn't help laughing.

"Yes, there are pots, pans, and other miscellaneous things!" As he said, the old man took out the things in the cabinet one by one.

Yu Chun was dumbfounded. The collection here almost caught up with his antique shop. Could it be that he met his colleagues?

In other words, now colleagues have opened their stores in old houses?

Yu Chun roughly scanned these things, and found that there were plastic ones, which was too unprofessional.

Looking away, Yu Chun took out his mobile phone and checked the time, "Oh, look at my brain, old man, don't be too busy, I have something to do, come back later."

The old man is also a sensible person, knowing that Yu Chun must not be from the countryside, the kind of antique dealer who is easy to fool, "All right, I will keep the things for you."

"No, no, don't delay your old sales." Yu Chun got up and winked at Ping Yi.

Ping Yi didn't leave immediately, but took out a snuff bottle among the groceries, "This thing is good."

"Boss, you still have a good eye. This thing was also brought out from the palace by my former master. All the disciples of the Eight Banners like to play with this thing." Seeing that there was something going on, the old man immediately started talking nonsense.

Yu Chun thought, was this person's predecessor an eunuch, or a rat?

By the way, can eunuchs have offspring?

Paralysis, it turned out that she was fooled from the very beginning!

"How much?" Pingyi asked the price directly.

It is taboo to ask the price easily when buying antiques. Asking the price means that you want to buy it. If you do not buy it maliciously, you will break the rules.

The old man couldn't see where they came from, but Ping Yi couldn't hide his aura, he was definitely not an ordinary person, "Ten thousand yuan."

"Ten thousand? Why don't you just grab it, fifty yuan!" Yu Chun snatched the snuff bottle from Ping Yi's hand and began to bargain.

"Hey, I saw that Xiaoyou is an expert, but this cut is too harsh, five hundred." A moment ago, the old man with an honest face suddenly turned into a profiteer.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com