Chapter 163 Opening Ceremony

After Yu Chun returned home, he greeted Ping Yi and went to catch up on sleep.

It was already noon when I woke up.

"Are you awake?" Ping Yi saw Yu Chun coming out of the room with an inexplicable smile on his face.

Yu Chunben was still a little lazy, but when he saw the big zongzi's smile, he instantly woke up, "Well, I'm awake."

"Ten minutes ago, a man named Wei Ze called you and said he wanted to treat you to dinner, but he didn't talk enough last night." Ping Yi smiled even more.

Well……

Yu Chun blinked, "Don't get me wrong, it's someone I met in line last night."

"That bastard standing in front of you?" Ping Yi was somewhat impressed.

Yu Chun nodded, "Well, his name is Wei Ze, he is a very simple boy."

"Shan is stupid." Anyway, that Wei Ze gave Ping Yi a bad feeling.

"I'll call him back first to refuse, and then I'll go downstairs to buy something to eat, and we'll have dinner at home." Yu Chun knew what to do to reduce the jealousy of Da Zongzi.

Ping Yi threw the phone to him, then leaned on the sofa in satisfaction, and continued to read the paper book.

Yu Chun called Wei Ze back, and when Yu Chun refused, Wei Ze complained.

Wei Ze hung up the phone only after Yu Chun promised to find him for dinner next time.

Yu Chun never expected that Wei Ze would be such a clingy young man.

Because there were only the two of them in the hall, and with Ping Yi's keen five senses, he could hear the content on the phone clearly, and his eyes fluctuated slightly.

After hanging up the phone, Yu Chun asked Ping Yi what he wanted to eat, and after hearing that it was seafood, he got dressed and went shopping for vegetables.

Ping Yi is like an uncle, just wait at home to eat.

Yu Chun took the wallet and went downstairs, and there was a fresh food supermarket not far from the community.

Catch up with the promotion in the fresh food supermarket, Yuchun directly applied for a membership card and recharged 1,000 yuan in it, so that there is no need to scan the code or give change, and if you are a member, you can enjoy discounts on many dishes.

Yu Chun went straight to the seafood area, there are a lot of people here today.

Because of the opening of the sea, a lot of fresh seafood is on the market, and the price is affordable and fresh.

Standing behind an old man in the queue, Yu Chun thought about what to buy for a while.

Wild scallops cost ten yuan and three catties, small oysters cost ten yuan and four catties, large oysters cost seven yuan per catty, and various snails cost more than ten yuan per catty.

When it was Yuchun's turn, he bought most of the seafood varieties, and he carried more than 20 catties in his hand.

Ping Yi waited at home for a long time, but Yu Chun hadn't come back yet, just when he was thinking whether to call Xiao Chun, he heard heavy footsteps coming from the door.

"Boom boom boom!"

Someone is kicking the door of his house.

Ping Yi's face darkened, who is it, is it crooked?

As soon as the door was opened, Yu Chun, the mobile shelf, appeared in front of him.

"Are you crazy, buying so much?" Ping Yi immediately took the seafood bag from Yu Chun's hand.