Chapter 64

The further he walked, Yu Chun found that the light in the parking lot was getting darker. Later, he could only use his mobile phone to illuminate.

"What the hell kind of place is this?" Yu Chun glanced back, but the cars he saw when he came were no longer there.

The direction of the compass continued to point straight, and Yu Chun had no way to turn back, so he could only keep going.

As he was walking, he seemed to hear something, and immediately turned off the phone to avoid being spotted by the people in front of him.

"Someone has been here, but no ancient tree was found." Hou Qing's voice sounded, with a hint of sternness in his tone.

Ping Yi sniffed his nose, "It's Zhang Ling."

"Why did he come here? Did he overhear our conversation?" Hou Qing frowned.

"Zhang Ling can be regarded as a gentleman, at least he can't listen to the wall, nine times out of ten Yu Chun told him." Although Ping Yi didn't want to admit this.

Hou Qing looked at Ping Yi mockingly, "Xiao Yuchun was always loyal to you before, but now it's hard to say."

Ping Yi's face turned cold, "Shut up."

"Okay, okay, I know you don't like to hear about the past, the ancient tree is in front of you, are you ready?" Hou Qing suddenly corrected his attitude.

Ping Yi took a step forward and waved directly into the barrier Hou Qing set up.

Hou Qing followed behind, and Yu Chun came out from the shade.

It turned out that Zhang Ling had already been here, but he didn't find the ancient tree. What did Hou Qing mean? Did he know Ping Yi before?

If he knew him, why didn't he have any impression at all.

Not to mention the thousand-year-old Zongzi, even if Ping Yi is just an ordinary human being, he will still remember it deeply when he appears in his world.

Shaking his head, Yu Chun left a mark on the ground, hoping Zhang Ling could see it.

Then before he came to the enchantment, he wondered how to get in.

As a result, before he could think about it, he was brought in by a suction force.

There are colorful halos shining in the enchantment, which is about the size of a football field, and a huge ancient tree is planted in the middle, because unknown music is playing here, so Ping Yi and Hou Qing did not notice his audacity. Then break in.

Yu Chun looked at the two people standing under the tree, and saw a drizzle falling from the sky as Ping Yi waved his hands.

Looking up at the sky, Yu Chun did not see the sky and clouds, how did Ping Yi do it?

Suddenly thinking of the dream that day, Pingyi was also overturned by lightning and heavy rain. Could it be that the person in the dream is really Pingyi?

Reminiscent of what Ping Yi said before, if the dream is real, that young man should be Ping Yi's lover.

This guy is indeed a dead gay.

However, what's with the sore feeling in his heart? He won't be tempted by the screen because of those kisses again and again, right?

Yu Chun realized this belatedly, but when a third party intervenes in such a thing, although he has no character, he can't do it.

No, Ping Yi should be single now. After all these years, Ping Yi has always been alone, and no one was buried with him in the ancient tomb.

That is to say, Ping Yi and that boy might have collapsed long ago, and what they said to respect his choice that day was just to save face.