Chapter 189

As soon as the car came over, there was a sound of dogs barking in the yard!

Yu Chun got out of the car. In rural areas, almost every household has dogs, which is not unusual.

Xiao Xie also got out of the car and looked at the long-lost farmhouse compound, which was the home where he was born and raised.

After being away from home for many years, it was a lie to say that he didn't want to, even if this home made him feel sad, it was still his home.

"You bastard, you have no conscience, you still know how to come back!" A middle-aged woman came out from inside and opened the door.

She cursed viciously, but her eye circles were already red.

As a mother, there is no one who doesn't want to have children.

"Mom!" Xiao Xie stepped forward and hugged the woman.

"What are you saying, let go quickly." The woman sniffed her nose, pretending to be angry.

Only then did Xiao Xie let go of his mother, and took a look into the room, "Where's my dad?"

"Going to do farm work." The woman beckoned Yu Chun to come in, and Xiao Xie called home last night. The woman already knew that the person who came back with her son was her son's boss.

Yu Chun followed the woman into the house and sat on the kang.

In the countryside, guests are greeted on the kang. Yu Chun often goes to the old house, so he naturally knows this.

"Little boss, drink some tea." The woman brought Yu Chun a tea mug.

Yu Chun took it with both hands, and quickly thanked, "Auntie, you can just call me Xiao Chun. Although I am Xiao Xie's boss, my relationship with him is like a brother."

"That's fine, I'm not polite anymore, I'll call you Xiaochun, let Xiaoxie greet you, and I'll go down to you." The woman has already reconciled, and is waiting for her son to come back!

This place pays attention to the noodles when they go out and return home. Her son hasn't come back for three years. She must prepare noodles. It happens that when her husband comes back at noon, she can have a meal with her.

Xiao Xie said to the woman: "Mom, don't worry, Brother Yu and I will go out for a walk and go home for lunch."

The woman wanted to say a few words to her son, saying that she was going out for a stroll, and nine out of ten she was going to the Tian family's dead girl.

However, thinking of her son's boss here, the woman still didn't say much.

"Okay, the mountains to the south are full of fruit trees, and the spring peaches have already grown, so you can pick some back." The woman said, it seems that people in the city like to pick something.

Xiao Xie responded, the relationship between every household here is pretty good, and they usually pick some fruits and vegetables, and no one will take it seriously.

Yu Chun and Xiao Xie went out on foot. There are quite a few residents here, many of them are old houses that have passed the years, and there are several generations to count.

"Let's go to Tian's house first, and then go to the mountain to pick fruits. Don't worry about digging out the old house. I will go to the village chief in the evening and ask him to organize a treasure-appreciating activity." Xiao Xie said to Yu Chun.

Yu Chun had no objection, and joked with a smile: "Okay, when it comes to your site, you must arrange it."

The two walked for more than ten minutes and came to Tian's residence.