Chapter 192 The Underworld Collapses

Yu Chun just pushed open the door, and was shocked by the scene in front of him.

Ping Yi sat in the living room, his whole body was filled with black air, and he looked as if he had just crawled out of a demon realm.

Thinking of Ping Yi's cultivation technique, Yu Chun's heart seemed to be poured by a basin of cold water, changing from scorching sun to cold weather.

To practice forbidden techniques, one has to bear the consequences, and this matter cannot be avoided even by the gods and Buddhas in the sky.

"Ping Yi." Yu Chun called softly.

As if aware of the movement at the door, the black air in the room returned to Ping Yi's body, and Ping Yi opened his eyes, and the dark light in his eyes flashed past.

"Back?" Ping Yi stood up from the sofa.

Yu Chun walked over with a worried face, and slammed into the big rice dumpling's arms.

Ping Yi's heart softened, "I made you worry."

"Is there any remedy?" Yu Chun bit his lip and looked directly at Ping Yi.

"I can only use the golden arrowhead to purify and cultivate, because it has been absorbed by me, so it will be a little slow." Ping Yi just released the negative energy, and then slowly purified and condensed.

Yu Chun leaned into Ping Yi's arms, "I'm sorry, it's all because of me."

"For you, everything is worth it." Thousands of years ago, Yu Chun chose to sacrifice for him.

The two embraced tightly, absorbing each other's warmth.

After a while, they separated.

Yu Chun rubbed his nose and talked about something easy.

"It seems that you gained a lot from digging out the old house this time!" Ping Yi teased.

Yu Chun smiled proudly, "It's okay."

"Small." Ping Yi pinches Yu Chun's nose fondly.

When Yu Junzheng was about to complain about his nose being pinched, the ground suddenly trembled.

"Earthquake!" Yu Chun was shocked.

Ping Yi's complexion also changed, the emperor has dragon veins, even an earthquake can't reach here.

In other words, there was an earthquake in other places, and the scale was not small, even affecting the imperial capital.

A cheerful voice came from the phone, and Yu Chun quickly took out the phone.

The call was from Zhang Ling. An earthquake caused the staff of the Celestial Masters Association scattered throughout China to be overwhelmed.

After Yuchun hung up the phone, the shocked expression on his face still did not fade away, "The whole China was shaken, and the situation abroad is unknown for the time being, there are ghosts appearing out of thin air, and it has been confirmed that they escaped from the underworld."

"No, even if there are ghosts escaping from the underworld, they will go through a specific passage. It is impossible for this kind of thing to happen in the whole country, unless..." Ping Yi frowned in thought.

Yu Chun had a bad feeling in his heart, "Unless what?"

"Unless something happened to the whole underworld, and it's not a trivial matter." Ping Yi said seriously.

Yu Chun was startled, "I'll call Xue Liang to ask."

As a result, Xue Liang's phone could not be connected at all, so he could only call Peng He.