Chapter 19

The elevator door opened, and the two left Yangcheng Electronics Group.

In the CEO's office on the top floor, Liu Liang was sitting alone on a chair, his eyes were dazed, and he said to himself, "So I really saw you before, and it wasn't a hallucination. Why are you bothering?"

He can still remember that on the night of stomach bleeding, Feng Cheng was always by his side, accompanied him into the operating room, and cheered him on until he turned the corner.

After lighting a cigarette, Liu Liang took a deep puff, then picked up his mobile phone, and divided and transferred the property.

Just half an hour later, the female ghost who had been hiding in the golden cone suddenly became agitated.

Ping Yi's eyebrows tightened, and then he relaxed again.

Yu Chun, who was very concerned about Da Zongzi's every move, naturally noticed the change in Ping Yi's expression, "What's wrong?"

"Just look at the hot headlines." Ping Yi didn't say it clearly.

Yu Chun took out his mobile phone and opened Weibo to check the news headlines. Just five minutes ago, Liu Liang, the chairman of Yangcheng Electronics Group, suddenly announced his abdication and handed over the company to his eldest son. Donated, funded Hope Primary School, Orphanage, Nursing Home and other charitable organizations.

"Feng Cheng can be reincarnated, right?" After watching the news, Yu Chun thought that Liu Liang still had some conscience.

"Yes, although the soul is still weak, there is no problem with reincarnation." Ping Yi said, Feng Cheng has not done any evil in these years, and the person he killed is also a person who deserves to die. If he wants to come to the underworld, he will not embarrass her.

Yu Chun suddenly laughed, "Actually, we humans are not all selfish."

"Yes." Ping Yi really did not expect that Liu Liang would make such a decision.

Although he didn't dissipate all the family wealth, he donated all the income he earned over the years, which nourished Feng Cheng's soul. If he worked harder, Feng Cheng could become a ghost.

But as Liu Liang said, he still has his family, and he can't be so selfish as to deprive Feng Cheng of his family's share. The result now is the best.

Feng Cheng has already cried like a rabbit in the golden cone, she has been rewarded for everything she has paid before, enough is enough, she is satisfied.

After dark, Yu Chun followed Ping Yi with a shameless face, insisting on seeing how Feng Cheng was reincarnated.

"You can't see her." Ping Yi said clearly.

Yu Chun didn't believe it, "Don't lie to me, I can see that Ruyan before!"

"That's because of the different attributes, and she has feelings for you." Ping Yi said: "Ghosts are also divided into three, six, and nine grades. Feng Cheng can only be regarded as a low-level ghost. Although it is better than a wandering soul, its ability is limited. , and Ruyan is a middle-level ghost, with blood on his hands, so the energy is very strong, and he can turn the virtual into the real."

"Then what is your attribute?" Yu Chun asked cautiously.

"I'm not a ghost." Ping Yi said angrily, "Even the most advanced ghosts can't show up in the daytime."

Yu Chun thought about it, so he listed the big rice dumpling among the characters that ghosts are afraid of.

"But I still want to see Feng Cheng reincarnated." Yu Chun said stubbornly, the opportunity is rare.

Ping Yi's temper is not very good, especially to those who don't listen, "Even if I let you see Feng Cheng, you can't watch her reincarnate unless you go with her."

Well……

Yu Chun was terrified of Ma Zhua, why would he kill himself if he didn't agree with each other.

"Don't, can't I stop watching it?" Yu Chun said fearfully, he was old and young, and for the sake of Yu's family, he couldn't die so early.

Ping Yi took out the golden cone and released Feng Cheng inside.

Yu Chun's attention was all on the golden cone, which was like a priceless chisel, and he didn't know what it was for.

Ping Yi raised his hand and waved it in front of Yu Chun's eyes.

Yu Chun instinctively closed his eyes, only to feel that his eyes were cold, and when he opened his eyes again, besides Ping Yi, there was another person in front of him.

This person's feet are hanging in the air, her body seems weightless, and with her appearance and attire, Yu Chun tremblingly guessed: "Couldn't she be Feng Cheng?"

Ping Yi didn't know why he was afraid, obviously he wanted to see Feng Cheng?

"Hello." Feng Cheng greeted politely.

Yu Chun straightened up, straightened his back, as if a primary school student was cautious when he saw his head teacher, "Hello."

"A ghost messenger will pass by here in a while, you just go with him." Ping Yi said to Feng Cheng, the ghost messenger will bring back some wandering spirits and ghosts who came out to visit relatives tonight.

All these years, Feng Cheng has been avoiding ghost messengers for fear of being taken back to the underworld, but this time he let go of all his worries and was willing to reincarnate.

"Thank you for your help, my lord. If there is an afterlife, I will definitely make a straw ring!" Feng Cheng bowed deeply to Ping Yi.

Ping Yi stretched out his right hand and helped her up, "The karma between you and me is over, so let's reincarnate."

After finishing speaking, Ping Yi glanced not far away, then pulled Yu Chun to leave.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com