Chapter 177 Heaven's Punishment

"Is Ping Yi here?" Seeing Zi Xin's anxious look, Yu Chun asked in a daze.

Hou Qing's expression was a little unpredictable, even with a hint of fear, "This is God's punishment."

"Heaven's Punishment?" Yu Chun knew the meaning of Heaven's Punishment, but this was the first time he saw it.

"Let's go and have a look too." Wei Ze said, he didn't know who could be punished by God.

Everyone ran towards the place where the thunder fell, and saw that there were already monster clans standing nearby, including Gu Lang, who did not act rashly.

Yu Chun and the others stood in the front position, next to Gu Lang.

"I thought you were hacked." Hou Qing glanced at Gu Lang, speaking maliciously.

Gu Lang looked solemn, "I'm a beast anyway, this kind of lightning strike can't kill me."

And the place where the Thunder of Heaven's Punishment fell in front was already scorched black, and the remains of corpses could be vaguely seen.

Zi Xin put the coat on her head, rushed into the blue flames, and quickly took out something from it, which looked like a seal.

"This is..." The Great Elder of the Yaozu was shocked.

"It's the token of Hu Fei, the patriarch of the Fox clan!" The second elder stroked the long beard on his chin.

Hu Meier immediately snatched the fox token from Zi Xin's hand, "Impossible, how could my aunt die!"

"It depends on what good deeds she has done!" The elder roared angrily. The reason why the demon forest would send down the punishment from the sky must be because some demon cultivators have done something to offend the demon clan.

The fox family is good at using charm, and likes to sow dissension and gossip, but they have never done any serious evil.

"This matter must be thoroughly investigated. If Hu Fei did not do something terrible, the thunder of heaven's punishment would not come down!" The elder frowned, hoping that what Hu Fei did would not affect the entire monster clan. That's good.

"There's no need to investigate thoroughly." Hou Qing stepped forward, pointing to a cave not far away, "There is an evil spirit leaking out there, and it's probably related to her death."

"What!" The Great Elder immediately led someone to check, "This is the forbidden barrier of the Yaozu, how could it be destroyed?"

"It must have been made by Hu Fei!" Others accused the Fox Clan of not doing good things usually, and now they are implicating the entire Monster Clan.

Once the evil spirit is leaked, the entire demon forest will be affected.

"What is this place?" Gu Lang came to the cave, there should be a passage here.

"This is the passage linking to the underworld, but it has been sealed by the ancestors of the demon clan long ago. I didn't expect that Hu Fei would forcibly break the seal, causing the evil spirit to leak out." The Great Elder wished to crush Hu Fei.

Hu Meier quickly said, "Grand Elder, the Fox clan didn't know about this matter, it was all the patriarch's actions!"

The Great Elder took a look at Hu Meier, he said that the tea is cold when people walk away, and the tea is even colder when the demon is dead.

"Then tell me, why did Hu Fei do this, and did she have any strange behaviors before, otherwise the whole fox clan would be involved!" Zixin stood up.

She didn't forget that Hu Meier pushed her out, she didn't expect him to be so vicious at such a young age.